David Laakso wrote:
> Erland Flaten wrote:
>
>> I tri to make to lines of text to align justify inside a div. Text-
>> align justify does not change from the default left alignment of the
>> text.
>>

>> http://www.nuna.no/malkladd.html
>> http://www.nuna.no/thrColFixHdr.css
>>

> Erland,
>
> With single words you'll need to use letter-spacing rather than justify,
> but /you'll have devil of a time/ getting both lines to come to the same
> width cross-browser.
>
> Best,
>
> ~dL

Erland,,

This is a very quick pass at setting 100% on html, 1em on body, with h1
& h2 in em and tweaking the font size(s). This may be easier than using
letter-spacing, but as with letter-spacing there will be cross-browser
differences.

<http://www.chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/justify.html/>

In Firefox/Mac h2 (tagline) is shy of width compared to h1.

In Opera/Mac, Safari, WebKit, IE7 and IE6 are relatively similar-- h2
(tag line) is wider than h1.

Best,
~dL

--