Mark Senff wrote:
> "I use a PC so I can't test it in Safari" -- hopefully we will hear
> that less and less now that the Windows version of Safari is pretty
> much 99% the same as the Mac version. ;)

That's not correct; you can't test a Safari 2.0.4 issue with the Safari
3.0 beta
http://developer.apple.com/internet/safari/uamatrix.html

The site is broken as described in Safari 2.0.4. With cleared cache, the
bg-image appears at the wanted position, but then a horizontal scrollbar
of +100% runs in and the bg moves to the right.

Removing the #topnav fixes the issue (or applying position:absolute to
it), maybe someone has time to hunt this down.

Ingo

--
http://www.satzansatz.de/css.html