Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi David
>
> On 21/09/2007, David Laakso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>> Could you please check the following menu in IE6 and 7? I am told the
>>> menu is not behaving correctly.
>>> <http://theriverchurch.info/>
>>> <http://theriverchurch.info/wp-content/themes/RiverChurch/style.css>
>>>

> Many thanks for the reply. I have changed the subject to reflect the
> next question. What do folks do if they don't use the suckerfish
> option please? Any suggestions?

I don't know.  But if I had a dollar for fixing every problem with the
"suckerfish"over the past few years on the css-d, wsg, and design-l
lists I'd be a lot further ahead financially than I am at the moment.
I'd search for a menu that is known to work cross-browser /and test it
rigorously/ to make sure it lives up to expectation; and, then adhere
very closely to it.

As far a css solution a quick google search turned up (and there are
more in the menu section of his site):
<http://www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/drop_definition.html>
There are also scripting solutions for IE6.

Best,
~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/