[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a problem here: http://www.linkhomes2000.co.uk/index.php
>
> At present there is a lot of JS in the header, this is surrounded by:
> //<![CDATA[  //]]>. It validates and works fine.
>
> My problem is when I try to includes it like so:
>
> <script src="filename.js" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script>It
> wont validate and I'm getting all sots of wonderful errors, which make no
> sense at all.Any Ideas?Kind RegardsDG)

Try:

<script type="text/javascript" src="filename.js"></script>

(and validate your CSS file)

Best,

~dL

PS Personal opinion:  maybe just sort like delete the w3c button as it
is a major focal point on the page, it just "sets you up," confuses most
users, and no offense intended-- looks amateurish.

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/