Chris Davis wrote:
> On a newly developed site I recently got an email saying that the content on
> one page of the site only took up 10% of the screen: far too little to see!
> The page makes use of overflow:auto and the user is browsing with Safari on a
> Mac. Can anyone else see the problem and suggest fixes?
>
> The page is here: http://monna-vanna.com/cast/
>
> And the CSS for that piece of content is simply:
>
> #cast {
> padding-top:5px;
> height:360px;
> overflow:auto
> }
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Chris

Yes, this is to confirm that in Safari/2.0.4 the user's comment is
fairly accurate. I regret I do not know the fix. You may want to
validate the markup although this may have little or nothing to do with
the issue at hand: same for the the fact that +2 font-scaling kind of
does a number on the page in compliant browsers.

Sorry. I am not able to bring more than a user's observation to help out...

Best,

~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/