On 01/29/2013 07:52 AM, Debbie Campbell wrote:
> In my 10" Android tablet in landscape view, the CSS3 background
> gradient doesn't stretch to the bottom of the page, it only fills the
> browser window. If you have to scroll down, the background is white
> below the original window. Can someone point me in the right direction
> to fix it or suggest another way to handle it?
>
>>> http://www.redkitecreative.com/projects/prsold/construction-and-commercial/

Really strange.

I am looking at the link on a 7" tab... I don't seem to be getting any gradient
at all for the background.

I can send a screenshot off-list if you want.

--
Gautam
Disclaimer

  authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
  privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
  hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
  prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
  in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and
  then delete it from your system. The company is neither liable for the
  proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
  communication nor for any delay in its receipt.