The footer of this website looks fine in all Mac browsers, and PC
browsers other than Internet Explorer 7. I cannot see anything, like a
stray <br />, that could explain the problem.

If anyone sees a posible explanation, please let me know.

Thanks,
Nicky

URL for the CSS: ge_pages_06.css

SPECIFIC STYLES:

DIV: #footer_links {
        width:966px;
        background-color: #F3F3F3;
        padding-top: 15px;
        padding-bottom:15px;
        padding-left: 7px;
        border-bottom-color: #666666;
        border-bottom-style:solid;
        border-bottom-width:1px;
        border-left-color:#666666;
        border-left-style:solid;
        border-left-width:1px;
        border-right-color:#666666;
        border-right-style:solid;
        border-right-width:1px;
}

TEXT STYLES:

.footerbold {
        font: 8pt/10pt Frutiger, "Frutiger Linotype", "Helvetica Neue",
Helvetica, Univers, Calibri, "Myriad Pro", Myriad, "Gill Sans", "Gill
Sans MT", "DejaVu Sans Condensed", "Liberation Sans", "Nimbus Sans L",
Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-style:normal;
        font-weight:bold;
        text-transform: uppercase;
        color: #666666;
        padding-right: 10px;
        letter-spacing: 0.05em;
}

.footerplain {
        font: 8pt/10pt Frutiger, "Frutiger Linotype", "Helvetica Neue",
Helvetica, Univers, Calibri, "Myriad Pro", Myriad, "Gill Sans", "Gill
Sans MT", "DejaVu Sans Condensed", "Liberation Sans", "Nimbus Sans L",
Tahoma, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif;
        color: #888877;
        padding-left: 0px;
        padding-right: 10px;
        letter-spacing: 0.05em;
}

THE 3 NEIGHBORING COLUMNS WITH A DISCREPANCY:
id="footer_tbl">
href="contact.html">contact</a></td>
href="about.html">about</a></span>
                          Jane Zuroff</a><br />
href="fund.html">fundraising</a></td>

You received this because you are subscribed to the "Design the Web with CSS"
at Google groups.
To post: css-design@googlegroups.com