Peter Wilson wrote:

>     I have uploaded a new version of titlepages.pdf to UK incoming. Please
> use this to replace the (unannounced) /info/latex-samples/titlepages.pdf.
> The document is under the Open Publication License with options A and B.
>
> For the Catalogue
>     The document provides examples of over two dozen title page designs
> based on a range of published books and theses together with the LaTeX code
> used to create them.

i have installed the package as requested[*].  users may view the
document direct at
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/info/latex-samples/titlepages.pdf
or (for whatever reason) browse the catalogue page
  http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/titlepages.html

thanks for the upload.

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team

[*] note, there was an earlier version, which was not announced, due to
confusion (on my part) about its licence.