-Caveat Lector-

Good job Jim. You've taken the time to research the subject and your
conclusions verify what many others are saying, which is, that these Clinton
polls showing him to be very popular are nonsense. After having read
"Votescam" by the Collier brothers (both are now dead) I'm in  agreement with
you that the voting system in this country is totally compromised. What do you
think of the book? Gavin.

<< Hey, Jerry! Polling is a "discipline"??? A discipline in high risk, high
 stakes deception maybe -- when practised by the Big 5 TV networks (FOX now
 aboard in that elite group). Also, your assertion that "the American
 people" "elected" Clinton twice is merely an act of faith on your part, as
 it has been made illegal in every state but New Hampshire to exersize
 citizen checks and balances on the computerized vote count. That's right,
 just like in tin horn dictatorships, or Communist countries, any American
 citizen who tries to double check the vote at the neighborhood precinct
 will be met with police power and eventually arrested if they insist.

 First to polling:

 Who are these polling "practitioners" who know the "ins and outs"?? Please
 read SuperPollsters: How They Measure and Manipulate Public Opinion in
 America by David W. Moore, who himself has been a pollster for 26 years.
 The book is endorsed by David Broder of the Washington Post, so it can
 hardly be dismissed by people like yourself, who believe that the polls are
 "scientific." Here is a sentence from the concluding paragraphs of the
 book: "There is still a tendency for media polls to create the illusion of
 public opinion, by asking forced-choice questions on some topics that are
 unfamiliar to most people. And public opinion about most topics is not as
 fully explored as it was for the Persian Gulf War, often resulting in
 misleading conclusions about its stability and precision." end of quote.
  And then the concluding sentence ends with, " . . . polling can, indeed,
 provide a continuous monitoring of the elusive pulse of democracy. More or
 less."

 This is the polling industry speaking. I charge without doubt that the
 polling by the 5 Big TV networks on Clinton is weighted and dishonest. Who
 are they polling? Exactly how is the poll conducted? It's permissable to
 question and scrutinize ANYTHING in the election process EXCEPT 1) How
 polls are done and who is polled; 2) how the votes are "counted" by the
 computer programs (I have yet to talk to one county official who signs
 election results as "true" who can even name the person who programmed the
 computer which counted the votes!!!) ---- and yet, we are supposed to run
 our entire country based on these daily polls, and the computerized vote
 counting, -- and also on that complete hoax known as "exit polling" !!!!
  The ENTIRE argument of the sorry rabble of Clintonistes on the talk shows
 is -- THE POLLS and the COMPUTERIZED VOTE COUNTS of the last two
 Presidential elections. What a gullible nation we have become.

 I'm sorry to have to refer to my own website, but www.networkamerica.org
 contains much much more information on the unverifiable and riggable nature
 of exit polls and computerized voting, as well as numerous referrals to
 experts and articles (some in the establishment press) which back up the
 position I have stated above. I list 4 or 5 of them below for those who
 won't have time to do further research. Furthermore:

 Howard Phillips of Conservative Caucus published that his wife was called
 for a poll on Clinton, -- but the pollsters exited the phone call after she
 answered to one of the "lead in" questions/comments by stating that she was
 not "the lady head of the house", but her husband was head of the house. A
 caller on WLW radio (50,000 watt clear channel voice, Cincinnati, Ohio) on
 Saturday morning December 26 relayed that his sister in Georgia was called
 for a poll about Clinton, but hung up on when she said she had not voted
 for Clinton. These are anecdotal, but one would be stretching to dismiss
 them out of hand.

 Is any rational person supposed to believe that while 60% of the voting
 public voted against Clinton, that 70% now support him even after he's
 shown to be an adulterer, liar, perjurer . . .? Right. WHO ARE THE BIG
 MEDIA-paid POLLSTERS POLLING? The Big Media really blew its cover when it
 published on the day after the first wave of recent Iraq bombings -- that
 70% of the people thought there was no connection between the imminent
 impeachment vote and the sudden Iraq bombings!!!! Right. Who in hades are
 these big media-paid pollsters polling?

 And, you are on a conspiracy research list, and you're putting out the bunk
 that Clinton is the one responsible for the economy????? He's giving the
 Alan Greenspan crowd, The Ruling Elite, what they want, and Greenspan keeps
 the interest rates down. Also, the economy is only great for the Vultures
 on Wall Street, the average working man is groaning under unnecessary debt
 artificially created by even the "low" interest rates we have, and the
 ungodly tax burden.

 Back to Polls, -- It's now come out that Congressional mail in most offices
 is running 2 to 1 FOR impeachment/removal! Every "call in" poll from AOL to
 talk show stations which I've heard about --  reports a 2 to 1 margin for
 impeachment/removal. Oh, I forgot, these polls are "unscientific." I say
 they are MORE scientific than the BIg Media Polls because at least they are
 spontaneous and honest within their own stated parameters. Jerry, why do
 YOU have such unlimited and credulous faith in the Big Media Polls and the
 uncheckable computerized vote "counts" ??????

 More on phony Big Media polls designed to MANIPULATE and CONDITION public
 opinion, rather than measure it:

 I was in Dubuque, Iowa for the Buchanan-Dole primary race of 1996. CNN,
 ABC, CBS, and NBC ran for a week that Dole was at 28%, Forbes 26% and
 Buchanan 12%. Walking around in Dubuque, Dole was POSITIVELY despised by
 everyone of the normal people. People would almost spit when his name came
 up. This contradicted the Iowa's "3rd Senator" bilge put out by the Big
 Media - but still it was clear the local party would get out some vote for
 Dole. Forbes had no visible support. Buchanan bumper stickers were
 everywhere and Buchanan drew 400 raucously enthusiastic supporters on a
 night where 3 inches of snow had already fallen in the 6 previous hours.
 The others who showed up all drew about 50 to 100 who were more like
 curiosity seekers than supporters.

 I started to ask myself, "Do the Big Networks know something we don't know?
 Is there really a groundswell for Forbes that they can measure from New
 York and D.C., but is not evident to anyone on the ground there in Dubuque?
 AND GUESS WHAT!!!

 On the Saturday before the Iowa Caucus (to be held two days later on
 Monday, Feb 12, 1996, --- ALL FOUR OF THE SLEAZY BIG NETWORKS DROPPED THE
 POLL NUMBERS THAT HAD BEEN RUNNING FOR THE LAST 10 days --- and suddenly
 stated that, because of Forbes negative advertising, they would have to
 abandon making any prediction for Monday's Caucus, because now 40% had
 become undecided !!! Here's the real reason: All four networks were
 conspiring to keep Buchanan's vote down and boost the ridiculous
 establishment candidates, Forbes and Dole. You see, the Iowa Caucus could
 not be messed with en masse, as could the computerized states such as Ohio,
 Texas, California, etc., because it was not an unverifiable computerized
 vote! It was a live caucus where people from each neighborhood met and
 voted and counted the votes on the spot. So the final "official"  result?
 Dole 26%, Buchanan 23%, Forbes 12%. You see, if we believe the absurd Big
 TV Network story, for the first time in history, the negative advertising
 against Dole barely affected Dole, but it boomeranged on Forbes and drove
 HIS numbers down from 26% to 12% -- what a bunch of malarkey. There is much
 evidence that the State GOP, with the full cooperation of the 4 Big
 networks, did much to inflate Dole's numbers and suppress Buchanan's even
 at that; for instance, we PROVED by eye-witness evidence of Dole, Gramm,
 Keyes, and Buchanan people on the scene in Dubuque -- that Voter News
 Service (exit polling arm of all Big 4 TV stations, confirmed by FEC report
 by Margaret Sims, 1994) and the Iowa GOP stole 13% of Buchanan's vote in
 Dubuque by the time it hit the wire services the next morning. If they
 stole only 4% statewide, then Buchanan, not Dole, who the Iowa Primary.
 There was much more chicanery too, most of which is covered in the
 "newspaper" at www.networkamerica.org.

 I'll leave the computer-vote tallying info to a few referrals: The Dangers
 of Computerized Voting by Ronnie Dugger, New Yorker, Nov. 7, 1988 at your
 library. The book: Votescam: The Stealing of America by James & Kenneth
 Collier: Pandora's Black Box: Did It Really Count Your Vote?  -- Relevance
 Magazine, Nov, 1996; two election reports put out by the Commerce
 Department and supervised by Roy Saltman which catalogued dozens of
 election situations which showed that to believe the computerized vote
 tally is simply, "an act of faith."

 Did you know, even with as bad/horrible/senile a candidate as Dole was,
 that he won more counties than Clinton? That Clinton's victories came from
 the overwhelming margins he "garnered" in the Big City computer counts? My
 guess is that Clinton probably beat Dole, but it is much less certain that
 he defeated Bush in 1992 (of course, all three men are absolutely horrible)
 -- but my point is that it is an act of faith on your part or mine to
 believe that Clinton won these elections. Sorry if this upsets so many
 people commentary on current realities.

 Also, we "Clijnton haters" hate his evil, EVIL agendas and thoroughly
 transparant disgusting hypocrisy --- not him, as he is a pathetic figure by
 any historical standard, and a pathetic puppet to students of the Ruling
 Elite. Your use of "Clinton Hater" is an attempt to associate mental
 imbalance due to over-charged emotions to those who see Clinton's evil. Or,
 maybe, you are a "Hitler-Hater" out of overcharged emotion --- not based on
 Hitler's evil, EVIL agendas, record and actions????? I give you more credit
 than that, and I wish you would give those of us who oppose Clinton's
 agenda, just as much credit.

 Best Wishes to all, Jim Condit Jr.  P.S. I think most of us on this list
 would actually be friends if we met in restaurants in person -- because,
 unlike so many in our society, we really care about these issues. My
 pointed language and exclamation points are to make my points forcefully
 and quickly -- and should not be viewed as personal enmity against any one
 I'm in the process of disagreeing with. >>