-Caveat Lector-

Is Proctor & Gamble or the Psych-ick Friends going to buy airtime for this
?  This is getting better than any detergent opera I can remember having
ever been remotely interested in ...

A<>E<>R

The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes. -Marcel Proust