-----Original Message-----
From: Kenn Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, January 02, 1999 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Fw: Bloomfield and FBI Division Five

> -Caveat Lector-
>
>I hope I'm not re-stating the obvious by pointing out that information on
>Bloomfield, Permindex, Division Five, Defense Industrial Security Command
and all
>the rest is in the Torbitt Document. The Torbitt is reprinted in its
entirety in
>NASA, Nazis & JFK, available from Adventures Unlimited Press,
>www.azstarnet.com/~aup or call 815-253-6390 for a free catalog.
>
>kt
>
>DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
>==========
>CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
propagandic
>screeds are not allowed. Substance—not soapboxing!  These are sordid
matters
>and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
>frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor
effects
>spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRL
>gives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to
readers;
>be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credeence to Holocaust denial and
>nazi's need not apply.
>
>Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector.

>SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Om

According to a 1970 report called "The Torbitt Document," a compilation of information
gathered by a Texas attorney from "court-approved and documented evidence" from
sources
in the U.S. Customs Department and the Narcotics Bureau, from the Warren Commission
and the
Garrison investigations, Bloomfield's Permindex Corp. supervised five subsidiary
groups:
(1)     "White Russian" organization called the Solidarists--members Ferenc Nagy of
Dallas (former Hungarian premier) and Jean De Menil of Houston (head of
Schlumberger);
(2)     American Council of Churches--H.L. Hunt organization;
(3)     Free Cuba Committee--Carlos Prio Soccaras (Cuban ex-president);
(4)     "The Syndicate"--Clifford Jones and Bobby Baker working with Joe Bonanno Mafia
family;
(5)     NASA's Security Division--Werner Von Braun, headquarters in Redstone Arsenal
in
Muscle Shoals, Alabama and on East Broad Street in Columbus, Ohio.

The Kennedy assassination was planned and carried out by Division Five of the FBI,
which
acted in conjunction with the Defense Intelligence Agency under the control of the
Joint Chiefs.
These divisions had a highly secret police agency called the Defense Industrial
Security
Command, which also worked with NASA, the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC), USIA and
weapons and ammunition supply corporations (munitions makers) which contract with
those
agencies.  The police force originated in the 1930's to work for the Tennessee Valley
Authority,
then expanded to the AEC, tying it in with army intelligence.  Agents of this force
included Clay
Shaw, Guy Bannister, David Ferrie, Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby and others, and was
headed
up by Bloomfield.  According to this report:

The principal financiers of Permindex were a number of U.S. oil companies, H.L.
Hunt, Clint Murchison, John De Menil, Solidarist director of Houston, John
Connally, as executor of Sid Richardson estate, Haliburton [sic] Oil Co., Sen.
Robert Kerr of Okla., Troy Post of Dallas, Lloyd Cobb of New Orleans, Dr. Oechner
of New Orleans, George and Herman Brown of Brown & Root, Attorney Roy M.
Cohn, Chairman of the Board for Lionel Corp., New York City, Schenley Industries
of New York City, Walter Dornberger, ex-Nazi general and his company, Bell
Aerospace, Pan American World Airways and its subsidiary, Intercontinental Hotel
Corp., Paul Raigorodsky of Claiborne Oil of New Orleans, Credit Suisse of
Canada, and Heineken's Brewery of Canada and a host of other munitions
makers and NASA contractors directed by the Defense Industrial Security
Command.

Torbitt also mentions that a group of “25 to 30 professional executioners have been
based in Mexico and have been used by espionage agencies of the U.S. and various
countries
all over the world for political killings for the past 25 years.”  The reference for
this information is
given as the New Orleans District Attorney [Jim Garrison] records and the private
files of Bill
Allcorn [special assistant attorney general of Texas]in the Buddy Floyd assassination
case in Alice,
Texas, 1952.
The “espionage section of the FBI’s nest of professional assassins in Mexico” began in
1943 under J. Edgar Hoover, who allowed the D.I.A.  to use the assassins by going
through an
American-based subsidiary of Permindex called Double-Chek Corporation.  One
unauthorized
contract killing two of the assassins were hired to commit was in 1952 involving an
Alice, Texas
district judge who was a bitter enemy of George Parr of Duval County, Texas.  George
Parr’s
personal lawyer was indicted for conspiracy to murder, along with the two assassins.
During the
investigation, Bill Allcorn was told that the contact person for the group of
assassins was a man
named [John Howard] Bowen [alias Albert Alexander Osborne], posing as an American
Council
of Christian Churches missionary in Mexico, who could be reached through the owner of
the St.
Anthony Hotel in Laredo.  This same man had organized in 1942 a nazi black shirt group
called
the “Campfire Council” in the country next to Knoxville, Tenn.  In 1964 he told FBI
agent in
Laredo that his real name was Albert Osborne and he had been born in 1888 in Grimsby,
England.  Other witnesses told investigators Osborne operated a mission in Texualucan,
Pueblo,
Mexico, consisting of a large home where he “gathered in young men who appeared to
have
no home or ties.” (XXV, 51 Warren Com. Rep.)
>From his home in Laredo, Osborne traveled regularly to Austin, Dallas and Tyler.  In
>Dallas,
he visited H.L. Hunt.  On October 10, 1963 he was in New Orleans, at the office of
Clay Shaw at
124 Camp, also at the office of Maurice Brooks Gatlin of the FBI and Guy Bannister,
manager for
Division Five of the FBI at 644 Camp.  Another person using the John Howard Bowen
alias was
Fred Lee Chrismon, who worked for the Defense Industrial Security Command.  Chrismon
was an
immigrant from Syria who had been closely associated with Osborne since the 1920s.
Before the publication of the Torbitt Document, there was other evidence of this
assassination team.  In 1964 J. Evetts Haley published his classic book, A Texan Looks
at Lyndon,
in which he goes into great detail about the “landslide” election of 1948 which swept
Johnson
into the U.S. Senate.  This he did through the funds furnished him from George and
Herman
Brown of Brown & Root, which he had rewarded so well with government contracts while
he
was a Congressman.  But even more important was George Parr, county judge of Duval
County
in South Texas, whose Precinct 13 ballot box in Alice, Texas put Lyndon over the top.
In fact, the
Buddy Floyd assassination case referred to in Torbitt resulted from a feud between
George Parr
and a political enemy.
Parr had been convicted in 1928 on a guilty plea for which he received a probated
sentence.  In 1934 this sentence was vacated when Parr was caught changing signed
documents after they were filed with the county clerk, in order to defraud.  But he
was soon out.
Referred to as the “Duke of Duval,” he owned serveral banks, 70,000 acres of land with
mansion.  He fell out with Congressman Richard Kleberg, for whom Lyndon Johnson began
his
Washington career working as an aide, in 1948 when Parr supported Johnson.  In that
election,
John Connally, a Floresville native and long-time friend of Johnson, served as his
campaign
chairman and in 1948 he “had virtually assumed command of the Parr and Johnson forces.

The voter fraud case ended up in a hearing before Judge Bob Smith with Lyndon Johnson
allegedly calling George Parr and pleading:  “George, don’t burn those ballots.  It’ll
be a
reflection on me.”  To which Parr replied:  “To hell with you.  I’m going to protect
my friends.”
The various election judges were subpoenaed to testify, coached in advance by Parr.
All election records were discovered to be “missing.”  Several of the persons called
to testify did
not show up, having been called to Mexico “on business.”  Johnson was represented in
the
hearings by Abe Fortas and Thurman Arnold, as well as Charles I. Francis of Vinson &
Elkins of
Houston.  He also had Alvin J. Wirtz and John Cofer in Austin.
One of Parr’s enemies was attorney Jacob Floyd of Jim Wells County, of which Alice was
the county seat.  Another enemy was W.H. Mason, a news commentator on Alice radio
station
KBKI, who exposed Parr’s corruption, especially his ownership of a dance hall which
covered for
illegal booze and prostitution.  Parr’s henchmen beat Mason up and shot him dead in
July 1949.
The trial took place on a change of venue in Bell County, prosecuted by Jim Evetts.
Although
Evetts was shot at in January 1950, the shots missed.  Mason’s killer was convicted
and
imprisoned, where he “committed suicide” in April 1952.
A few months later Jacob “Jake” Floyd was targeted for assassination, but through a
fluke, his son was killed instead.  Percy Foreman defended one of the killers, with
his fee
reportedly paid by George Parr.  As to this turn of events, Haley remarks:
In its incipiency, public sanction of immorality, assassination and
illegitimacy may seem a local if not a minor matter.  But the malignancy
spreads!  What a strange coincidence that Lee Harvey Oswald, on his
return from Mexico shortly before the Kennedy assassination, detoured
from Laredo to stop and spend the night in “search of a job” at Alice, in
Jim Wells County, Texas, before proceeding to Dallas and his world-
shocking deed!

  According to Torbitt, the base of operations in Mexico was “Clint Murchison’s huge
ranch.”
Murchison, according to his authorized biography by Jane Wolfe, first became
interested in Mexico in the
early forties.  It was at that time he found the land on which he was to built his
mansion on 125,000 in
Acuna, which was finished in 1950.  The first guests were the Duke and Duchess of
Windsor.
  J. Evetts Haley, a Texan Looks at Lyndon, p. 37.
  Haley, p. 45.
  Haley, p. 54.