-Caveat Lector-

SnoOwl:

On this one, I am in total agreement with you. This feces is getting
sickening! If this turns out to be a farce, as so many of Drudge's
"reports" have proven to be, here's hoping Clinton sues this man a new
bung-hole.

No one is served by this kind of tripe.

Edward   ><>

>The absolute nastiness of this sort of stuff is that Drudge and his
>like know that it doesn't matter if the story is true or not. The
>story will stick in the public mind and no one will pay much
>attention to the refutation--if and when it comes.
>
>This is the total corruption of journalism and does not relate to
>"news." It is the very core of character assassination--whether it
>has to do with Richard Jewel or Bill Clinton or whoever.
>
>And this group is suspect for being titillated by this kind of
>garbage. Let Drudge wait until the DNA test comes through. Only then
>is there a story.....or no story at all.
>
>The name of Drudge's story is "The Humiliation of the U.S.
>President."  No one deserves to be treated this way in the press.
>Even Larry Flynt knows better.
>sno0wl

                 "Go for goats, Bill.  They don't talk." Yasser Arafat
           http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5285/connector1.html
                    Talk to the planet. Subscribe to Reality Pump:
              http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/Reality_Pump2