I asked X for clarification on some of his statements. Here are his answers.

Q: What about situations away from structures and cars? MC victims
report hearing voices everywhere, including outside of cities.
Could there be a hybrid system employing microwaves or
satellites using narrow-beam activation signals and
implanted transceivers [transmitter-receivers] receiving transmitted audio
for such situations?

A: The transceivers have been installed in most remote places where
possible with
considerations given to climatic conditions and stable bases for installation.
Transceivers are also installed in the shallow waters along coasts especially
along North and South America to detect spy infiltration (during Cold War in
North America) and for War against drugs, currently North, Central and South
American Continents).  Remember that sound travels under water at about 7x the
speed of airborn delivery and therefore provides a better environment.  The
undersea transceivers are supposed to be much larger then the land based set.

Also, effects from posthypnotic triggered suggestions can be experienced by
people outside of real-time deliveries.  "Most" of the daily misperception
experiences of victims are posthypnotically triggered.  This is obvious
because the NSA does not have the manpower to watch all subjects in the
program each minute and therefore they script posthypnotic suggestions that
occupy the persons thoughts, that are triggered into action when the subject
sees a specific thing, hears a specific thing, or thinks of a specific thing.
This is similar to an approach that a hypnotherapist might formulate "you
will feel anxiety when you smoke think of smoking a cigarette that will go
away immediately when you consciously decide that you will not pick the
cigarette up".  Implanted transceivers were used in subjects clothing and
possessions by the NSA many years ago mainly for tracking subjects through
areas not densely occupied by transceivers.  Law enforcement and lesser
intelligence agencies only use these techniques today and these agencies do
not have access to the NSA's subliminal delivery system . . . yet.

Q: Since as per SOP [standard operating procedure], you were shown things
on a compartmented, need-to-know basis, how can you be sure there are not
other mind-control technologies in use in NSA with other types of targets?

A: Technology and research does not end with one great success . . . .  But I
think that you will find that 99% of all MC victims will be experiencing NSA
technology.  With my disclosure the NSA will start a massive disinformation
campaign and you will start to see many perceptual patterns outside the realm
of my original paper that focused on only one small application of the three
major categories disclosed under Section 3: Applications).  In the final
analysis, you will probably recognize that their intelligence system combined
with their subliminal delivery system will explain 99 % of the reported MC
victim symptoms.

Q: Regarding devices planted during construction: for older buildings,
that would have to be done by black-bag [covert] entry, right?

A: Correct. Remember that the NSA has the ability to survey the surrounding
buildings and indigent personnel so they can pick their time without
possibility of detection.  If there is someone setting up a video recording
device, either the installation activity or the RF/EMI device emission can be
detected and the NSA transceiver installation postponed.  In addition, the NSA
already has a list of classified personnel that knows ops, hostiles, and
others that are in the resocialization process that would be motivated to
capture NSA field processes.

[See Enemy of the State movie for examples of this procedure. - WT]

The NSA routinely accesses personal computers that are not "Tempest" protected
through a specialty type of transceiver that can also detect and read the
output of law enforcement agencies surveillance equipment and detect other
basic types of recording equipment.

[See http://www.eskimo.com/~joelm/tempest.html for Van Eck remote computer
monitoring techniques and ways to "harden" your PC to avoid detection,
although these unclassified countermeasures may not be effective against
NSA transceivers. - WT]

Q: If there are that many monitoring/speaker devices in buildings, one
would expect some of them to have been found. I haven't heard such reports,
although
I can understand why not. One of my list posters privately told me he's
found a number of burst transmitters in consumer electronics devices such
as VCRs and computers, so I image that's another technique used, right?

A: The average person would not recognize the current transceivers because
of the
scaling [advanced technology - WT] factor.  If the head of one were found,
special techniques would have to be used to remove it from the substrate it
was installed in without fracturing and destroying the transceiver.