-Caveat Lector-

Can anyone PLEASE tell me why people start these things up (like, sure,
Disney and Bill Gates are really gonna' fly everyone to Disney World.
Duh!!!!).

What does anyone have to gain from doing it?????<<read further down>>

> Sue Podell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Shirley Layne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
ShawnHall
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Rex Mehta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Mike Dempsey
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Mevlut Dinc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Marlon
DosSantos
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; John Paulik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Debra Upton
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 05 January 1999 08:07

> Subject: Fw: this is real, please do it!!

Schwartzman'
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 'Kent Gunnufson' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
'Laurie
> >Miller' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 'Louise Crawford' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
'Paul
> >Shreiter' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 'Sherman Cohen' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Sent: Sunday, January 03, 1999 8:47 PM

Luck

McKern,
> >Wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Munyon, Susan
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
> >Vigil, Anita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Love, Dessie
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Devine, Myra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
> >Denault, Marc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Christopher, Dan
> ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Allen, Sandra
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;

&
possible...we've
Gates'
Disney
we

_

NA

NA

Associates
NA

NA

RFC822 header
-----------------------------------

From: "Tony Adams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Suzanne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Nathalie Cagossi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Martin Defries" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Les Player" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Kim Bleasdale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Jim Barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Ian Curran" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Hugh Binns" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Gordon Druce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Fergus McGovern" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Dave Perrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Daniel Keegan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Christian Brecheteau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        "Andy Pinkard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>