-Caveat Lector-

How will that help when there is no electricity, no water and no access to banks?
How will you operate your computer with your new software when you have no electricity
and no telephone service?  Are you really
relying upon "I didn't do it" Willie for reassurance?

The scope and  seriousness of losing our power, communications and banking systems
simultaneously will immediately shatter the
functioning of everything, including federal and state government.  It is my
understanding that the coming Y2k disaster has the
potential to be brutally destructive and a direct threat to individual survival.

         Sherry. aka Tapshoe
 When everyone else is walking out the door,
                 the true friend walks in
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/seekGOVinvestigation/