-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 1/5/99 2:27:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>FYI --not an endorsement--
>>
>>Om

>>----

>Kris,
>
>I'm curious by this statement.  Do you find RuMills not a reliable source of
information?

>Hilary

First, this particualr posting seemed to be asking for political action.
Basically, I am not endorsing her call to political action, en masse to force
a 'trial'. I believe, if Clinton were a gentleman he would resign. Obviously,
we are not dealing with a gentleman . . .

Secondly, I know of RuMills, from the net, I have no basis to judge what is
said, other than by content. Also, in dealing, with info such as this type and
sources, one WILL find dis/mis. It is a job of a reasearcher to give weight,
knowledge and discernment towards understanding. Mis and dis can be very
useful in understanding, one must be prepared not to believe what one reads,
but to consider many questions.

RuMills may be valid, but all info being given is not altruistic and just like
the old spy novels, ya spread story around, with differring varations, to
smoke the weevils out of the bole. We ARE dealing with intel modius oprendi.

Look at the build-up towards JFK, ya had Miami and Chicago, before Dallas,
All smoke-jobs - to shake the tree, so the real deal runs smooth.

So, as always, caveat lector . . . and look before you leap!

PS Hilary, your post are coming in dark blue cover and have a trail of
htmlese.;-(