-Caveat Lector-

Just a few more points

Brainstorm - Natalie Wood actually died whilst making this film

Conspiracy Theory - Patrick StewarT

Goddfellas - Ray LIOTTA's girlfriends NOT played by actors???  what
about Debbie Mazar?

It is Denzel Washington

Pelican Brief - don't forget this was directed by Allen J. Pakula, who
was killed in mysterious circumstances recently.

Metropolis - who is FRANZ? - it was directed by Fritz Lang.

Sid and Nancy - "Involved with unusual Satani cult elements in London" -
would that be Punk Rock?

Altered States - 1980- Stars William hurt in Ken Russells superior film
regarding Sensory Depravation Tanks

M.A.R.K.