-Caveat Lector-

First, an apology to our readers due to the long delay between Issue 18 and
Issue 19, the current issue. Like several other small zines, we were really
hurt financially by last year's bankruptcy of Fine Print Distributors. But we
are back in business now, and hope to continue to receive your support.
The Robert Naeslund Mind Control article appears in the current issue of our
ink and paper zine, PARANOIA: The Conspiracy Reader, which is available from
most bookstores. While I would hope you would check out the magazine, I
believe that if you do a web search on "Naeslund", you would find
substantially the same information.
Also, on a related note, THE CONSPIRACY READER: The Best of Paranoia Magazine,
has been published by Citadel Press and is availalble through your local
bookstore, or online at amazon.com!
Al Hidell, co-Editor
PARANOIA
PO Box 1041