-Caveat Lector-

The great tragedy of all of this impeachment stuff is that President Clinton
might be forced out of office before May 21 and then he wouldn't get to see
a free screening of the "Star Wars" prequel. Then he'll have to wait on line
with everyone else while people make jokes about his crooked lightsaber.