-Caveat Lector-

Hello Richard,
  Suggest you purchase top of the line anti-virus program now before the
higher functions of your system come crashing down as well. I have a
moderately well designed system but I will be installing the best
anti-virus system I can afford. Too much at stake to lose my hard drive at
this juncture ! Ask some of the "computer kids" out here what they would
suggest. I may listen in myself. Good luck........................harry

----------
> From: Source - Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [CTRL] External Forces
> Date: Friday, January 08, 1999 9:27 AM
>
>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> I was hoping someone was going to bring this up. I have had MAJOR
technical errors when passing and recieving information, particularly
regarding Mind Control or Government conspiracies. I also accessed a CIA
affiliated site and was infected with a serious virus.

> Can anyone deny or confirm if this is intentional and how it happens????
>
> MARK wrote:
> > -Caveat Lector-
> >
> >Today I have emailed a friend of mine details on Mind Control and Remote
> >Viewing.  Since I did this my Laptop has crashed 3 times, and my e-mail
> >is working only sporadically.
> >
> >Has anyone else had any similar experiences after posting Conspiracy
> >Theory related items, or is a just a technical glitch/coincidence??
> >
> >MARK
> >
> >DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> >==========
> >CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
propagandic
> >screeds are not allowed. Substance—not soapboxing!  These are sordid
matters
> >and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
outright
> >frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor
effects
> >spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL