-Caveat Lector-

Now as far as Slaves and Blacks we have had this here before too.  Look up
the history of the KKK.  Started at a University and  continued as a way to
keep businesses from bringing in Blacks as strike breakers.  If you find
more please list the book or URL.  If you want to know more ask questions
instead of sprouting off personal opinions - there are many on this list
that have studied this extensively.  Hawk does have a interesting mind set
but his posts have shown him to be a lazy researcher, would be curious how
he would summarized some of these books or URLs.  But for him to just talk
about his history professor, the propaganda he learned in school and to now
give us a book or something so that we can critic that propaganda as well is
boring.

For Carlene
    Up till now you have contributed nothing to this list besides "Personal
Opinion".  Now there may be others that have extreme opinions - we have had
URL's from some about Vampires, Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims - you
get the idea.  Quoting the Bible to some of the people that read this list
just shows a narrow mindedness that would allow propaganda to flurish.
Talking about the underlying themes of the Bible is acceptable but quoting a
sheep type mentality will make many of us bored "At Great Speed"

"To Find New Oceans You Must Not Be Afraid To Lose Sight Of The Shore"
This is why I say the I believe in the 10 Commandments and the Constitution!

Now think of this list as a English paper that you have to turn in and that
(at least some of) your posts are required to have citations, documentation,
or URLs that allow us to make our own opinions.  We are either bored,
curious, nosy, making a living writing - but all of us believe that we have
brains that allow us to study ourselves.

>From the Bible - My father and yours - In other words I am allowed to study
from the same book(s) that he did "The Old Testament" and learn the same
things that he did.  Now if you want to use the Bible - live by YOUR beliefs
and give us something that allows us to make our own opinions Not just
having to listen to you sprouting your own version of propaganda.   We get
away with a bit of ("good") natured quibbling at times because we have
(previously) brought in some very good tibits.  This list is "Food For
Thought" research so again Substance—not soapboxing!  .

I am not attacking you personally or attacking at all!  You have read the
theme (or thread) of this list and you are allowed to say what ever you want
(Free Speech) as long as you can come up with different citations.  Do not
treat me as if I can not read or research or as if you are afraid that I
might find out something different.

Take it up with the list manager(s) - you will find that they will back me
up or am I backing them up?  So put up (some citations or something
sometimes) or
PLEASE
shut up and this goes to some others (that have been using this as a forum
for their PRIVATE opinions from PRIVATE research as well) as well.

Laura
AKA The Pied Piper