From: Carlene M. Wojahn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 1999 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Mark Twain and Anti-Imperialism 1898-1935

Cool !! Love your site...didn't noticed but did you have anything on dyslexia...impressive.

Carlene

"L. Shipton" wrote:

  http://home.ican.net/~fjzwick/twain/

Anti-Imperialism in the United States, 1898-1935
Edited by Jim Zwick
Copyright © 1995-1999 Jim Zwick

Mark Twain on the Philippines

 http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/Intro2.htm
1. Take the 60-day No Aspartame Test and send us your case history.
Mission Possible International
5950-H State Bridge Rd. #215            Duluth, GA 30097 USA
2. Tell your doctor and all of your friends!
3. Return Asparcidal food to the store.
(anything with Monsanto's NutraSweet/Equal/Spoonful/Benevia/NatraTaste)
VISIT http://www.dorway.com Get links to over 30 sites on aspartame
VISIT http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/ ..FAQs & Cases
VISIT http://www.notmilk.com Exposing Bovine Growth Hormone
           Disability and Death are not acceptable costs of business!

GIF image