I do not know if all these links are still good, but here they are.
Laura
aka The Pied Piper

   Fluoride is poison - here is proof - (New 17 Nov 98)
    Here are the archives of Dr. Phyllis Mullenix' presentation related to fluoride compounds and neurotoxicity:
        http://www.holisticmed.net/add/mullenix.txt
    Other web pages include:
    http://www.holisticmed.com/fluoride/
    http://www.fluoride-journal.com/    (Intl Society for Fluoride Research)
    http://www.cadvision.com/fluoride/index.htm
    http://www.garynull.com/Documents/Nutrition&Mind/nutrition&mind-7.htm
        (see statement by Dr. Michael Schacter)

    http://www.garynull.com/documents/fluoridation.htm
    http://www.sonic.net/~kryptox/fluoride.htm

    Natural Health and Longevity Resource Center - on fluoride
        http://www.all-natural.com/fleffect.html   (New 18 Nov 98)

     The fight over fluoride continues
     http://www.phillynews.com/inquirer/98/Nov/18/lifestyle/FLUO18.htm
    (New 18 Nov 98)

Links are from my home page under #7 Health
http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/Intro2.htm