-Caveat Lector-

Together We Create Heaven on Earth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald Harp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, December 11, 1998 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Conspiracy Theories

> -Caveat Lector-
>
>In a message dated 12/10/98 4:55:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

>>  If we are allowed a vote in the matter, I'm getting a little tired of
>>  deleting all the hate/ bashing nonsense that seems to be growing on this
>>  list.  Save my delete button ware and tear and take these discussions
into
>>  private e mail.
>
>I'm puzzled by this post because it references my welcoming response to a
post
>by someone who hadn't posted for a while.  While i feel great angst
regarding
>your distress, how does my post relate to hate?  Are you, by any chance,
Rogue
>Butterfly coming back under an alias?
>
>Jerry Harp

Hello Jerry,

No, I am Hilary the Lazy and didn't take the time to post a brand new
message.  In part, it was in response to your comment about the intellectual
level rising with the return of your friend - welcomed news for me as it
seems that lately many of the posts have been about Nazis (yeah, nay) - good
jew vs bad jew.  Old arguments that keep getting brought up IMHO to stir up
trouble.

I appologive for the confussion.  I meant no offense. :-)

Hilary