-Caveat Lector-

Some one had this on here recently and I will attempt to find it.  Marijuana
is related to some major agricultural plants that we use for food.

On the side - """"check out Acidophilus"""" - it is a bacteria that if you
do not have you will DIE!  If we pasteurize, irradiate, and use antibiotics
in all our food then there will be no enzymes or anything to help you digest
that food.  Nothing to help kick start you gut after your next antibiotic
shot.  That shot can kill you at that time.  Pesticided, Irradiated, or
antibioticly cell dead - fruit and vegetables, meat, and biologically dead
earth from herbicides, pesticides, etc.  This is a whole lot closer than we
realize.  There have to be some people because of their junk diets that are
already walking dead and it will not take much to tip their scales or to at
least tip them into cancer.  Biological agents from another country?  No
way - whole scale genocide at home.  They are trying to say this is the will
of the people and anyone large enough that has cued in Banks etc. Have been
told that there will still be some alive.  They need to re-write history for
this to happen and if there are too many people will that be allowed to
happen?  No one will be reproductively viable - if you want a child you will
have to pay to have one cloned, if they allow that.

All they will need is a few brains in bottles that are hooked up to
holograms so that those personalities do not realized that everything has
been taken.  They want to say that it is the will of the people that the
people think that there are too many of them.  What would the leaders say -
well they agreed - they just did not realize that they would have to go too
for this to happen.

I say that if there is any other Galactic Cultures would they want us out
there if we can not even take care of our own playpen  ====  EARTH and the
planets around it?

On that basis do you think that Bush and Clinton and the rest see any future
for them out in the stars?  They and their kind would not be wanted so they
are going to control the Earth right here and keep us here or else try to
re-write history and hide behind everyone else again.  They thought that
they could rule in the open and realize that they can not - if they ever
want us to be allowed out of our area of the Solar System.

Will add this to the new essay as soon as I catch up on my work.  Ah, I am
watching my food and trying to not need a shot...
Laura
AKA The Pied Piper
http://members.xoom.com/ThePiedPiper/Intro2.htm