-Caveat Lector-

Dear WHT, I agree with you on all points except your first. I'm focusing on
a faction of the Jewish community who persecutes their own who disagree
much more than those outside their community. But when an overwhelming
amount of major media outlets are owned by this faction of Jews -- and when
50% of Clinton's major appointments have been from this faction of Jews,
when 100% of his Supreme Court appointments have been from this faction of
Jews, it is not comparable to bring up Presbyterians or Kiwanis Club
members. Also, reading of the Talmud cause you to realize there is plenty
unedifying in Judaism that does not find its counterpart in the other major
religions. The extent of the brainwashing by the big media in America is
shown by the fact that no other group could have attained one tenth of this
influence without being fair game for widespread scrutiny and criticism ---
but (more tribute to the brain-washing) those of us who dare to raise a
peep of criticism are still the ones being widely scrutinzied and
criticized. Oh, well . . .  Jim Condit Jr.

On Friday, December 11, 1998 1:55 PM, William Hugh Tunstall
[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> Why is it relevant that some of the supporters of President Clinton
happen
> to be Jewish?  Should we be concerned about the number of Presbyterians
> who condemn or support him? What exactly is the point?  I think you will
> find that the American Jewish community is as equally divided on the
> merits of impeachment as everyone else is.... There are many Jewish
> critics of the President: Bruce Herschenson (LA commentator), Sam
> Wattenberg, the New Republic editors.... so what?
>
> Being upset about anti-semitic posts?  Absolutely.. It's offensive to all
> of us on the list... just as J2's disparaging remarks about women were
> offensive.  No. I'm not Jewish.  And I don't think you are an anti-semite
> for
> criticizing Israel..or critizing people who happen to be Jewish.  Go for
> it.  There are historical reasons why Jews tend to be social activists..
> or take a progressive stance on a variety of issues... It is a complex
> issue that would take us into Jewish conceptions of God and morality..
> of what it is to be a human being (a mensch)... a study in itself.
>
> I would encourage you to read some of Martin Buber's works...or Spinoza.
> or Rabbi Hillel.  And you will find that Judaism, like Islam and
> Christianity, or any other world religion, has much that a non-Jew would
> find admirable and beautiful....  Just as there are positive points about
> every other religious faith...
>

> On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Jim Condit Jr. wrote:
>
> >  -Caveat Lector-
> >
> > One could just as easily ask why this list attracts people who start
name
> > calling whenever something is posted which puts Jewish power structures
in
> > a  bad light. Ben Freedman's work is well known and he was Jewish
himself.
> > I'm part Italian, but I don't take high racial offense when someone
starts
> > detailing the evils of the Mafia kingpins. The definitive works, in my
> > judgement, on the tension between Jews and other Europeans throughout
> > history is the work of Fr. Denis Fahey -- which was reviewed a few
years
> > back in Lloyd Miller's a-albionic newsletter. In it Fr. Fahey condemns
the
> > Nazis and the dominant Jewish leadership, pointing out that they are
both
> > naturalistic (anti-supernatural) forces.
> >
> > If you wonder why this stuff is rising everywhere on the internet,
check
> > out the insulting "defense" being given by Clinton's defenders (heavily
> > Jews such as Woody Allen Body Double Alan Dershowitz and the vicious
> > Margaret Holtzman, Charles Schumer, Lanny Davis, Rahm, Emanuel, Barnie
> > Frank, Jerry Adler etc. etc. etc.). There are others who are not
Jewish,
> > but only the brain dead fail to see how over-represented this one small
> > fraction of the population is in so many evil movements. There is much,
> > much smaller group of articulate and, I would say, courageous Jews who
are
> > opposing this crowd, such as those who are helping to bring eveyone the
> > Middle East Realities (MER) list on the web. I gather these intrepid
souls
> > are paid for their trouble to express their honest opinions with
ostracism
> > from many elite circles.
> >
> > Anyway, when the more alert of the Christian elements begin to react to
try
> > to salvage decency for the nation, then cries of "hater" and
"anti-Semite"
> > ring loudly and rise to the clouds. This slogan's "control" value is
> > wearing thin, and the clique of Jews running the 4 networks blew the
> > "anti-Semite" charge when they tried to pin it on Pat Buchanan after he
won
> > in the New Hampshire, 1996 GOP primary. . . . I absolutely condemn
Nazism,
> > but I also condemn Jewish supremicists who pretend to be "just loyal
> > Americans" when they so obviously are agents of influence for Israel
and
> > proponents of every anti-Christian and destructive policy that comes
along,
> > including the current campaign to save Clinton by saying perjury, lying
> > under oath, and felonies are suddenly hard to define or discern.
> >
> > Schumer and the whole crowd of super-zionists would send 1,000,000
American
> > boys to their death to defend the anti-Christian state of Israel if
> > necessary, without batting an eye; and myself and a growing number
> > Americans just aren't going to remain silent while complete the
hi-jacking
> > of this nation. As one elderly gentlemen I knew asked years ago in
> > rhetorical fashion, "Who are these people who want to be above
> > criticism?????  Jim Condit Jr.
> >
> > On Wednesday, December 09, 1998 12:21 PM, Gerald Harp
> > [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:
> > >  -Caveat Lector-
> > >
> > > In a message dated 12/9/98 10:14:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> > > If this isn't the official anti-Semite list of the US, why does this
sort
> > of
> > > mindless hate based baloney keep appearing?  What is it about this
list
> > that
> > > attracts the darker elements?  Don't get me wrong.  I don't think
this
> > > character hates the Jews.  He just hates.  The Jews and blacks are
both
> > > preferred targets by these types since they are few in number and
because
> > it
> > > becomes tiresome, to healthy people, to continually answer baseless
> > charges
> > > and suppositions.
> > >
> > > One encounters many interesting and provocative notions but it also
> > requires
> > > one to comb thru a certain amount of psychic decay.  This
deterioration
> > is not
> > > good, it is especially not good because it is obvious that RoadsEnd
puts
> > an
> > > enormous amount of work into keeping it lively and interesting.
> > >
> > > I have an idea.  Why don't you out there who like to think of
yourself as
> > neo-
> > > fascists hold your lying scheming tongues for a few millennia?
> > >
> > > Jerry Harp
> > >
> > > DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> > > ==========
> > > CTRL is a discussion and informational exchange list. Proselyzting
> > propagandic
> > > screeds are not allowed. Substance-not soapboxing!  These are sordid
> > matters
> > > and 'conspiracy theory', with its many half-truths, misdirections and
> > outright
> > > frauds is used politically  by different groups with major and minor
> > effects
> > > spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL