-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin H. Katchen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Lloyd Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, February 01, 1999 7:58 PM
Subject: Fw: PRC Seeks 1000 Nuclear Tipped Missiles

-----Original Message-----
From: CharlesSmith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, February 01, 1999 11:49 AM
Subject: CAS: PRC Seeks 1000 Nuclear Tipped Missiles

>According to a classified report Chinese Army is mounting an
>effort to build a modern force of 1,000 nuclear tipped missiles
>in the next five years.  The Clinton administration is
>frantically trying to render the Defense Department evaluation
>secret.
>
>The White House claims their secrecy gag on the report is
>required so as to not cause a rift between already tense
>U.S./Sino relations.  Republican Congressional officials accuse
>the President of covering up the Chinese espionage inside the
>White House.  Republicans site a clear evidence that President
>Clinton allowed a long list of advanced military technology to
>be transferred to the Chinese armed forces.
>
>The 1,000 intermediate and long range missiles will primarily
>be targeted at U.S. armed forced in the Asian region and U.S.
>allies in Asia.  The force of DF-15, CSS-5 and DF-41 missiles
>will carry high yield, light weight, nuclear warheads designed
>with U.S. super computers and plans stolen from the U.S.
>
>The missiles will be under the command of the Second Artillery
>Corps, the Chinese Army strategic missile forces.  The nuclear
>warheads will remain separate from the missiles under the
>control of Communist Party Politiburo officers.
>
>The modern Chinese missile force is feared to be the signal of a
>new round of the nuclear arms race.  China is estimated to have
>about 200 nuclear tipped missile in the current PLA inventory.
>
>Russia and the U.S. have hundreds of strategic missiles.
>However, the Russian and American forces are declining in
>numbers and are bound by Strategic Arms (SALT) treaties.  The
>Chinese Second Artillery Corps, the PLA unit in charge of all
>missile forces, is rapidly expanding.
>
>The DOD estimate is based on the size of storage and
>manufacturing facilities currently under construction inside
>China.  The analysis is backed by a series of classified spy
>satellite photos of huge PLA missile facilities being built to
>house and maintain the mobile launchers and nuclear warheads.
>
>President Clinton is already under fire for allowing Chinese
>Army agents to purchase large amounts of advanced U.S. missile
>technology such as radiation hardened microchips and advanced
>missile radar technology.  In many instances the U.S. exporter,
>such as LORAL, made significant donations to President Clinton.
>
>According to a document obtained by the Freedom of Information
>Act, Loral DEFENSE President Jerald Lindfelt sought to export
>Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) technology to China.  The
>document is a letter from Lindfelt to Ron Brown.
>
>According to Lindfelt's letter,  the radar transfer would serve
>humanitarian causes.  The Loral Defense President attached a
>letter from Zheng Lizhong, Deputy Director of the Chinese
>National Remote Sensing Center, citing civilian applications of
>the advanced SAR radar.
>
>The Defense Department recently noted in a January 1999 report
> [...]

Forwarded for info and discussion from the New Paradigms
Discussion List, not necessarily endorsed by:
***********************************
Lloyd Miller, Research Director for A-albionic Research (POB 20273,
Ferndale, MI 48220), a ruling class/conspiracy research resource for the
entire political-ideological spectrum.  Quarterly journal, book sales,
rare/out-of-print searches, New Paradigms Discussion List, Weekly Up-date
Lists & E-text Archive of research, intelligence, catalogs, & resources.
      To Discuss Ideas:
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://msen.com/~lloyd/
      For Ordering Info & Free Catalog:
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://a-albionic.com/
      For Discussion List:
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
       text:  subscribe prj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   **FREE RARE BOOK SEARCH: <http://a-albionic.com/search.html> **
   Explore Our Archive:  <http://a-albionic.com/a-albionic.html>
Please Patronize PRJ's Advertisers: http://home.msen.com/~daugh/store.htm
Many Pay Even If You Just Look and Don't Buy!  Video Finder, Free catalogs,
Health Products, Sweepstakes, Etc.