<< J2, Do you really mean what you posted or are
 you a
 >> victim of MK ULTRA?
 >> FLW
 >
 >I mean what I posted. I spent a brief time in
 Greece when
 >the Colonels were running it. That was a fascist
 state.
 >Not Nazi fascism mind you, but fascist none the
 less. What
 >you have here is nothing like the fear that
 people conducted
 >their lives under.
 >
 >These exaggerations are silly. It's like you guys
 ( Libertarians
 >and Paranoids ) have gone off the deep end. There
 are groups in
 >this country  which face a fascist government
 daily in their
 >lives. You middle class white guys with computers
 are not among
 >them yet.
 >
 >Chill out. Making you crazy fuckers get a license
 for a gun is
 >not fascism even if Hitler did it too.
 >
 >Joshua2

 Let me tell you something J2.

 How do you  know I am a "middle class white guy?"

 You know nothing about my life history.

 I am tired of smug, trendy, leftist stereotypes.

 Do you want to know my defining moment?

 A few years ago, while watching CNN I witnessed
 American tanks
 smashing, burning, gassing American children,
 women, men live on T.V.

 I watched with my mouth open and heart pounding.
 At that moment I was
 ashamed to be a veteran. I was ashamed to be an
 American.

 Shortly after, the corporate media and our
 esteemed "leaders"basically
 applauded this mini holocaust. The Attorney
 General of the United States,
 the nation's chief law enforcement officer,
 proudly took credit for this mass
 murder.

 The American People (including the "compassionate"
 leftists) shrugged it off
 and the general comment was "they got what they
 deserved."

 Fascism had surely arrived.

 And it was applauded.
 flw

Once again, flw is right on the money. Gavin.