-Caveat Lector-

I have to respond a second time to this piece of NurevSpin. Lindbergh was a
great American, as was Fr. Charles Coughlin, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison and
Congressman James T. McFadden, to say nothing of James Forestall and the
late, great Senator Joseph R. McCarthy.

The Lindbergh baby was killed out of retribution for Senator Lindbergh's
valiant attempts to save America from the band of cutthroats that took over
with FDR and whose kids and grandkids are behind Clinton, and Bruno Halpern
was framed with the (key) help of Norman Schwartzkopf's father, as was
detailed in an HBO movie of a few years ago where they just about spilled
all the beans, as the Conspirators always like to expose what they did if no
one else does -- after sufficient time has elapsed to make it impossible to
do anything about their long-ago crimes. Michael Hoffman calls this "The
Revelation of the Method", also, The Strange Death of James Forrestal (I
think that's the title) and the The Assassination of Senator Joseph McCarthy
by Medford Evans sheds light on the probable murder of these two patriots
(McCarthy died in Bethesda Naval Hospital at the ripe old age of 49 years
old.) Also, the works of Dr. Emmanuel Josephson also shed light on the
McCarthy death and hasty burial. In one book, (I think it's The
Rockefellers), Josephson reproduces McCarthy's death certificate, which
says: Cause Unknown -- contrary to the propaganda put out by the evil Big
News Media (unanimously) that McCarthy died of some kind of hepatitis.
Incidentally, there is not one article anywhere in the 1950's accusing
McCarthy of being a drunk, as did the absurd Movie Tail Gunner Joe, 20 years
later.

Back to the action: I don't know, but I'm betting Smedley Butler was dead by
the end of WWII, so nurev doesn't know what he would have thought, but,
again, Smedley was probably a John McCain type political moron. See The
Speeches of Congressman James T. McFadden put out by Omni Books in Palmdale,
California. McFadden was on to the top-dog Jewish-Anglo Coalition behind the
Fed, and one of his speeches even details how the Fed was loaning money to
their friends in all different countries, especially USA, to take over
industries -- which explains why all the Targets, Staples, and Appleby's are
driving the mom and pops into oblivion. Also, Nurev and his fellow
propagandists should know that Hitler was financed by top Jews and top
Anglos (See Sutton's Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler and James Poole's
Who Financed Hitler?, at least one of which is available from Criminal
Politics in Cincinnati, and maybe both are available from Omni. Also, there
is a book by an Orthodox Rabbi detailing how Jewish police, cooperating with
Hitler, came to round up Sephardic Orthodox Jews to put them in the
concentration camps. You see, part of the deal was to create a real panic in
the minds of Jews to get to the new state of Israel which was going to be
founded after WWII with the might of the USA, the USSR, and the UN behind
it. (Truman recognized the State of Isreal [is that our 51st state, or why
is it always called a state?] 15 minutes after the agressing troops moved in
and started evicting hundreds of thousands of Arabs, it took Stalin 8
hours -- I'm sure none of it was planned. It just happened spontaneously.)

Anyway, the top anti-Christian network has caused contrived shock after
contrived shock to the western world (and beyond) throughout this tragic
century --- but justice will be done, and all these bloody plans and schemes
will come to naught, evaporate as a morning mist, and be remembered as only
a bad dream (Babylon will fall in one hour -- the Apocalypse, or book of
Revelation, as you prefer). Jim Condit Jr.