Subject: Get McGehee
From: Ralph McGehee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, Feb 14, 1999 5:09 AM

--------------70F60015E4C2557F3B2D7D3F

2/14/99

    A difficult email to write. Since the establishment of my web site
the level of harassment of me in Herndon, Virginia and surrounding
areas has increased greatly.

   I believe the powers that be are trying to arrest me using any
pretext -- shop lifting, disturbing the peace or whatever. Since
what I am doing is legal, officials do not want to arrest me as a
critic of the CIA and rather plan to discredit me using the such
ruses.

   I believe that it is essential that the American people have
credible alternative views of the National Security State. My
efforts are dictated by my patriotism and concern.

Ralph McGehee
http://come.to/CIABASE

=====
>   I believe that it is essential that the American people have
>credible alternative views of the National Security State. My
>efforts are dictated by my patriotism and concern.
>
>Ralph McGehee
>http://come.to/CIABASE

Weren't you paying attention? HISTORY is written by the Victors.
That's what you get for missing staff meetings.
-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,