-Caveat Lector-

>  anti-Clinton is verboten.

I have not posted anything pro-Clinton. His sell-out to the Chinese was more than
a crime against the US, it was one against the world. The threat of the military
satellite hardware he sold to the Chinese for the sake of donations to the
Democrats apparently was the real reason behind India's nuclear blasts. It does,
however, fall into the category of the October Surprise, where traitorous Reagan
made a deal with enemy Iran in order to steal the election from Carter. We know he
did it, but we can't prove it, and he will never be held accountable for it. He
even repeated the pattern with Iran-contra and yet people still regard him as
honorable.

> "Conservative" to me means a strict interpretation of the Constitution...
> something both parties ignore.  Selective use of laws allows the media to be
> controlled.  Corporations should have their power taken away by revoking their
> charters for bribing officials and officials can be recalled for accepting
> bribes.  Clinton takes bribes even from foreign countries hostile to the US
> such as Communist China... do you deny that also?

Clinton has been up front in acknowledging that presidential power does not come
from the Constitution but from secret ruling elites, who work for transnational
corporate interests. This is the basic premise of Carroll Quigley's Tragedy and
Hope, and Clinton regarded Quigley as his mentor at Georgetown, quoted him at the
Democratic con. Secret elites and corporatism have not ordinarily been defined as
the "left."

> Again trying to change the subject.  Reagan and Bush are no longer in office,
> you cannot impeach them.  However, if Clinton is impeached for his drug
> involvement and bribe taking... this may open the door for cleaning out all of
> Congress to include the "Evil Republicans"   why can't you see that?

I'm with you on this, Bob. Impeach the son of a bitch. In fact, as Christopher
Hitchens (a "leftist") says, cuff him and take him downtown. But it's not gonna
happen. Clinton has the same protection as his pals Reagan and Bush.

>  Bush may have talked about the NWO, but Clinton is ushering it in with a red
> carpet, our money, and soon our blood.

All at the behest of Bush, who Clinton covered up for at Mena, whose sons now run
Texas and Florida, whose oil American blood will be shed over. That's not just
talk.

kt