-Caveat Lector-

I've just read my first installment of "The Plot to Seize the White
House", -- it is part IX below.
        1. The idea that the New York Times was covering up for Morgan interests
(which were the American Arm of the European Rothschild interests, see works
by Ivor Benson, such as THIS AGE OF CONFLICT available from Criminal
Politics in Cincinnati, Ohio) against Roosevelt is the most absurd
proposition I've heard so far this year. The New York Times (controlled by
the Sulzburgers), and all the Jewish controlled Press backed Roosevelt all
the way, all the time. What worried them at that time was the Randolph
Hearst Papers, and other newspaper chains, that were not yet under control
of the New World Order crowd. As many surely know, Orson Welles classic
Movie Citizen Kane was a backhanded slap against Randolph Hearst, and the
abduction of Patti Hearst in the 1970's was a retaliation against the Hearst
empire, along the lines of the lawless seizing of Pinochet over in England a
few months ago to retaliate for his overturning of the Communist Octopus
that was tightening around his country in the 1970's.
        2. I notice that reporter Spivak, whose legacy is so underwhelming,
surfaces again as an important part of this story. I conclude from what I am
reading that Spivak was a hitman for the FED-Ruling Elite, not a reporter in
the sense he wanted the public to accept him. His job, like Geraldo's or
Mike Wallace's today, is to identify and smear any person or movement who
might threaten the consolidation or extending of Judeo-Masonic rule over
America's predominantly Christian population.
        3. I suggest that the reason the NYT and other didn't report this coup is
that they didn't want to give those who realized how bad FDR was to get any
ideas that such a thing just might need a little push to actually succeed.
The Ruling Elite was more paranoid than they needed to be, but there was no
TV to put the majority of the people to sleep with fairy tales. This "ignore
or underplay" technique is the same used today by the Big Media as they
carry such school-girlish light weights as Maureen Dowd, while banning such
heavyweight columnist of our time as the incomparable Joe Sobran, Suzanne
Rini, Robert Goldsborough, Gary Potter, and Michael Hoffman. Who are Potter,
Goldsborough, Rini and Hoffman, you ask --- I rest by case.
        4. Al Smith (Democratic Presidential Candidate in 1928) was a great guy and
exposed the takeover of the Democratic Party by the International Bankers
backing arch-criminal FDR. There is a classic speech he gave that was
absolutely tremendous which sounded the alarm regarding the alien-minded
crowd that FDR was putting in place, put when he gave that speech and where
it can be found now escapes me.
        5. There is something fishy about this whole story. Even the press reports
that were FAVORABLE to Smedley were still calling it an alleged plot
according to the text below, so it must have been really spotty. This
strikes me as the Ruling Elite being so amazed at how completely they were
taking over, and so scared that they might be knocked form their perch (as
had happened so many times in Europe in the last 10 centuries, that they
perhaps precipitated some of this ineffective rebellion, and then pumped it
up a little in order to "smear in advance" any such attempt that might be
more sophisticated, even though none were in the offing. It's the same
principle under which the Big Media keeps smearing Joseph McCarthy -- in the
hopes to cause even the stoutest to shrink back from exposing "plots" to
takeover and use the government of the USA against the American people
(which at this point is in progress and underway.) I read some of the other
installments, but, I repeat, there's something fishy about the way this
story is presented. Jim Condit Jr.