-Caveat Lector-

Dow Chemical again........ever stop to think, you spray a little fly or
ant and it drops dead in seconds.....pesticides in the garden used on
extremely hot days can eventually kill not only the bugs, the the
operator as well.  I see young kids laying hot coal tar products on the
road, or whatever that black stuff is - knowing in 20 years or some,
some will die of cancer of the lunks.....and again, the old question Cui
Bono- who profits.

Pesticide companies are geared to go into chemical warfare at the drop
of a hat;  people have been killing themselves in their own homes, using
some of these products.   Whoever reads all the fine print on the backs
of the can.

And what was the horrible drug they used and children were born without
arms and legs;  I have seen this, and then I wonder about the cattle
mutilations and how cattle brains were used in Melatonin research....and
Melatonin turned lizards white, etc.   All these expimentors and
unsuspecting experimentees.....the CIa getting into drugs and mind
control....

So, anyone interested in the rabbits...well get a book called Spear of
Destiny by as I recall, Cravencraft....the original author of this book
was dead before he got it written so another picked up the
standard.....this books exposes the satanic Nazis and their experiments
- and when I read this book, I believe that the USA has taken on some of
the attributes of the enemy.....and who is the enemy - I am beginning to
think we are.

This is a wonderful country and it cannot survive cloaked in secrecy;
nor can it survive if we condone the actions of these sadistic
experimentors, who have made by dealing in drugs, our children potential
victims of their own government.

If all this be true, what is written.....let us end with a proverb "he
who troubles his own house with inherit the wind...." and then look to
our house, which God also said could not stand divided.   And then look
how they have put men against women, black against white, and all the
division.....whoever said let sleeping dogs lie.   Maybe that is what is
wrong with the country - our watch dogs have all gone to sleep.