-Caveat Lector-

At 12:20 PM 3/2/99 -0800, you wrote:
>From: Williams Institute <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>>
>>>Oh yes, three sets of information comprised of 6 bits?  I guess that
adds up
>>>to "666".  I don't know about the rest of you folks, but I may have to come
>>>terms with my innate scepticism of religion and start going to church
again.
>>>Time to stock up on food, precious metals, and ammo, if you haven't
already!

>Let's see, 6 bits is 2^6 or 64 possibilities per data field.  64x64x64 =
>262144 total possibilities - not a whole lot.  Sounds like this guy should
>blow off church and take some remedial math classes!
>
>Che

The Mark of the Beast is the number of a man or the number of his name.
Not the number of bits or number of variations in the mark(or chip).

Ref:
Revelation 13:
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two
horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and
causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast,
whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven
on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those
miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them
that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which
had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the
image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not
worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond,
to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the
name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the
beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred
threescore and six.

Mike