Subject: Why is the USA supporting the KLA?
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Spot the Cat)
Date: Mon, Apr 5, 1999 11:00 PM

The KLA are Bin Laden allies[0]  & heroin smuggers. KLA[1]

Why is the USA attacking the Serbs and not the KLA?

The Serbs have 30,000 hand held anti-aircraft weapons. Soon
Apaches will be falling from the skies. Why did no US news-
papers tell of the second downed F-117?[2] Or the 19 G.I.s
killed in action already?[3]

[0] http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/bomb162.htm
[1] Germany The Times Syndicate report of 3-31 by Rober Boyes
 & Eske Wright
[2] http://www.inet.co.yu/rat/f117_x_2.htm
[3] http://www.balaams-ass.com/journal/warpage.htm

=====