-Caveat Lector-

> Not true.

this is not for your benefit michael

this is a message to everyone else: i am for real

michael wishes to engage me but between him and
webfairy's antics on my new list (wherever she goes,
digital havoc is wrought, i suggest she never get your
headers) i have already spent too much of my valuable
research time deterring disinfo crap

=====
Some links and my new listserv
http://makeashorterlink.com/?X3BE13C03
Scotland: Anti-war train drivers refuse to move arms freight
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R1AD21B03
First Local Salvia Divinorum Ordinance Proposed
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F2CE13C03

http://mailplus.yahoo.com