-Caveat Lector-

And people wonder why Americans are so clueless?

I strongly suggest downloading the pdf version of this article, printing
it out and passing it out to as many Americans as you can.  There's an
awful lot of them wasting away from the lack of "nutritious substance"
that they gorge themselves on daily.  Most of these folks would
otherwise never see the banquet available online, as they use their
computers (if they have them) for games and shopping exclusively.  They
need our help!  And we need them to wake up and change their diet!!!

I haven't had access to TV for over 5 years, and this is one thing I
certainly don't miss at all...

View From Abroad
Junk news
By Linda Deak
Online Journal Contributing Editor

January 16, 2003—Three weeks in Canada allowed me to view the CNN news
that
prompts so many complaints from thinking people. In Europe we usually
watch the
BBC World news and occasionally switch to CNN International. We also
tune into
the local Dutch stations as well as the French and German stations. CNN
International is the weakest and most slanted of all that is available
to us
here but it is prize-winning quality compared to the junk food
propaganda fed
to the masses in North America. We were shocked and then sickened by the
CNN on
offer in the States.

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Media/Deak011603/deak011603.html