From: "William Shannon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 3:54 PM
Subject: [CTRL] THE REAL ACTION IS IN THE RE-ACTION

-Caveat Lector-

<A
HREF="http://etherzone.com/2003/burn020403.shtml";>http://etherzone.com/2003/
burn020403.shtml</A>

THE REAL ACTION IS IN THE RE-ACTION
LET'S PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER!
By: Albert V. Burns

This column is longer than normal because it is of paramount importance that
this information be disseminated as rapidly and as widely as possible. Time
is getting critically short to save this country and our freedoms. Please
read this, absorb its significance and then forward it to everyone you know
and treasure! If you are not willing to take the time to read six pages of
vital information, you will be of little use in the fight for freedom- read
no further!

A month or more ago, we discussed a little book by former Czechoslovakian
Communist leader, Jan Kozak. The book was titled: "And Not A Shot Is Fired."
It details the manner in which a free country can be subverted through the
use of "pressure from above and pressure from below."

The pressure from below is brought about by organized mob action in the
streets to ostensibly oppose some governmental procedure or policy. The
action in the streets is made to appear much more pervasive than it really
is
by a controlled news media in order to convince the general populace that it
is a "majority" campaign- even though it is being carried out by a very
small
number of highly trained agitators. These agitators are able to manipulate
large numbers of innocent idealists, whom Lenin called "useful idiots," to
achieve their aims.

Under this pressure from below, other activists who have been implanted in
high government positions "capitulate" and pass into law programs which they
had wanted to do all along. This is the pressure from above.

The communists around the world have been HIGHLY successful in using this
technique in virtually every country which they have taken over.

In another column, we mentioned that testimony given by former Communist,
Dr.
Bella Dodd in which she testified of her amazement when the top leadership
of
the Communist Party, USA was given orders from Moscow telling them that if
they needed a decision on short notice they were to contact one of three top
financiers in New York City. She stated that in every case when they had
done
so, the decision from the financier was corroborated by Moscow. She was
surprised to find that there were masters in the financial world who had
more
authority than the Communist leaders in Moscow.

In that same column, we talked of the book "Tragedy and Hope- A History Of
The World In Our Time," by Carroll Quigley. In that book, Quigley exposed,
for all the world to see, the conspiracy to rule the world which had taken
shape in the late 1800s under Cecil Rhodes. He explained how Rhodes had
fostered the "Round Table Group" in England. From that Round Table Group of
top conspirators had come the Royal Institutes of International Affairs in
the English commonwealth and the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in the
United States.

In the book, Quigley told how the Morgan firm (part of the CFR) had
infiltrated the left-wing movements in the U.S. He explained that this had
been very easy to do since these movements were always starved for funds and
for a voice (media) to reach the public. Both of these, the CFR could
provide
in abundance. The purpose, according to Quigley, was not to destroy these
groups, but to remain aware of their plans, to provide them with media
exposure, and finally, to have a final veto on their publicity and on their
actions.

Here, again, we have evidence of the master conspiracy which was (and is)
using the Communist conspiracy as one of its tools.

In 1971, the little book "None Dare Call It Conspiracy," was published by
Gary Allen and Larry Abraham. Allen passed away a number of years ago. Larry
Abraham is now publishing a monthly newsletter called, "The Insider Report."

I have known Mr. Abraham for over three decades. He has an absolutely
encyclopedic knowledge of the conspiracy which is determined to rule the
world. I have rarely known him to be wrong in his predictions of the future
actions of the Insiders.

In Abraham’s latest alert, he explains how the recent mass demonstrations in
major cities around the nation have been inspired and led by former and
current members of the left-wing in this country. I have seen a dozen or so
others who have reported the same information. Unfortunately, the others
have
given only HALF the story. Whether through lack of knowledge or by intent,
the more important aspect of what was being done and what is planned for
this
country was not even touched upon. Allow me to give you "the rest of the
story" as explained by Larry Abraham.

"As the Bush Administration prepares for war in Iraq the worldwide Left is
preparing for war in the streets of the major U.S. cities as well as the
capitals of Western Europe and the halls of Parliaments in Euro land, the
Middle East, Japan and South Korea.

"Three months ago, I warned in this report that this time the forces of
anarchy would go to any extreme to embarrass and destabilize the U.S.
government as Mr. Bush pursues his and our War On Terror and the
demonstrations held over the last weekend are but an omen of what is to
come.

"Saddam's and Osama bin Ladin's most powerful allies are the faces and
voices
we saw and heard over the weekend in Washington D.C., San Francisco and
Portland, Oregon. They are, as one radical speaker said from the podium
"...going to make the U.S. ungovernable" and "...do what ever it takes to
stop the war". While some among us might dismiss this rhetoric as just the
ranting of the misbegotten, we should not. The principal organizers of this
worldwide movement are very experienced, well financed and especially
ruthless in their hatred of this country .They have already reactivated
every
old Left organization imaginable from The Workers World Party, the National
Council of Churches and the NAACP to the newer and more diverse groups such
as The National Organization for Women, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance and of
course the Eco-wackos. Also contributing will be the more radical racial
organizations of Black Liberation and the Latino movements.

"This "united front" is operating under the auspices and direction of
International A.N.S.W.E.R. ( Act Now to Stop War and End Racism) which has,
through it's old communist networks, agents in place throughout the world.
What the organizers know and practice is the process of using the
un-informed
who have no voice in the operations, yet are always the ones who are
providing the numbers of participants and the cover of legitimate protest.
This ad hoc technique is as old as Marxism-Leninism itself.

"Their own spokesmen have bragged about how they are using the buildup for
war to put their own "emergency response plans" into place so that on the
very first day they are ready to go on what they call" The Day Of'. In
Dallas
they plan speeches at City Hall; in San Francisco they plan to block traffic
in the business district; in St. Louis they will hold a candlelight vigil
downtown; in Seattle they plan to march on the federal building. In New York
City, organizers hope to crowd Times Square with protestors. All of this is
just for the first day of hostilities. Not only are they organizing among
the
old Vietnam activists, but they are currently hard at work on the nations
college campuses and even the high schools.

"At last count, twenty-three U.S. cities have already passed anti-war
resolutions as have hundreds of groups and organizations across the length
and breath of the country. As Jen Geiger of the old communist front, Women's
International League for Peace and Freedom said, "there are the usual
suspects but there's also a much larger variety of people we haven't seen
involved before". Bob Fitch, who has worked with the anti-war organizations
in the United States for more than 50 years, said the " ...peace movement
has
never been better organized".

"If the Save Saddam Movement is successful, it's success will be measured by
the chaos they create within the U.S. NOT by what happens or doesn't happen
in the deserts of Iraq or the streets of Baghdad. What they are seeking is
"blood in the streets" of every major city in this country.

Indicative of just how extreme they intend to become in order to provoke a
bloody response can be found in a report filed by the Sacramento Bee on Dec.
23, 2002. The article cites Iraq Peace Pledge organizers who have created
what they call "The Military Globalization Project" which says "...it is
preparing a 'security zone occupation' at Vandenberg Air Force Base. ..Their
plan: Hike into the base and disrupt the global surveillance and weapons
targeting systems used to guide bombers, gunships and military strike forces
" As we face this internal threat and as you watch the news unfold remember
that the revolutionaries gear everything to one strategy "The real action is
in the reaction". How this tactic is handled by the various law enforcement
agencies, local, state and federal will determine what kind of country we
have for the next generation. My fear, based on long time observation of
these agencies, is that they are completely ignorant of what they are facing
or how to deal with the street tactics of the Revolutionary Left.

"There is really only one way to stop what is being planned with a minimum
of
blood shed or civil disorder. The local law enforcement agencies must
identify the local revolutionary leadership, which is always very small in
number and the minute the President announces hostilities are starting,
these
local law enforcement agencies must move to incarcerate that leadership by
taking them into "protective custody". Of course the ACLU and the National
Lawyers Guild will scream bloody murder and make every inflammatory charge
imaginable but this must be ignored and the culprits held while the war goes
on. Without the trained cadres in command confusion will reign and the
offensive will be negated. While this approach is admittedly flying very
close to Constitutional violations it is perfectly legal and the only way a
national tragedy can be averted. Then, once the crises has past, Congress
must put into place a special committee to investigate and identify this
internal threat. Again the left will scream "McCarthyism" but, what must be
remembered and brought to national attention is that if you wash away all
the
disinformation and look only at the record, the McCarthy committee along
with
the other special committees of both the House and Senate were absolutely
right as to their findings on "internal subversion" during the 30's 40's and
50's. These facts have been expunged from our "politically correct" history
.

"If these two things are not done then I predict that any war in the Middle
East will be but a prelude to an internal disorder, which will leave our
country in a state of perpetual crises. I hope and pray I am wrong but I
don't think I am. You must know that the people behind this malicious plan
hate George Bush and the U.S. far more than anything else and as far as
Saddam is concerned they could care less whether he lives or dies, but for
now he is a very useful tool indeed."

Of course, the most important point in Mr. Abraham’s message is: THE REAL
ACTION IS IN THE REACTION!!! This cannot be emphasized enough. The mass
action in the streets is the "pressure from below." What of the "pressure
from above?" The foundation steps have all been put into place in this
country already. Let’s mention a few to give you a feel for what is in store
for you.

Item: The so-called Patriot Act was authored and ready several months BEFORE
the attacks of 9/11. It was rammed through a compliant Congress only a day
or
two after the tragedies when not one Senator or Congressman had even read
the
bill.

Item: The falsely named "Homeland Security Agency" has been brought into
existence with virtually no resistance, and little awareness on the part of
the American people.

Item: Our military land forces, regular army and national guard units alike,
have been distributed all over the world. Over the past several months,
instead of deporting illegal aliens, our government has been deporting our
troops.

Item: In a number of states the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act has
already been passed into law. This little gem is an act which gives state
governors virtual dictatorial power over all aspects of the citizens in his
or her state. Supposedly, it is designed to allow a governor to act
decisively in a public health emergency such as an attack by terrorists
using
biological agents such as smallpox, anthrax or some other disease. What it
DOES, if enacted, is give a governor the ability to acquire "imperial" power
by the simple process of declaring an "emergency." Once the "emergency" is
declared, the governor has given himself the power to control real estate,
food supplies, transportation, communications, guns, medical facilities and
medicines, and the list goes on and on.

Item: Some six months before the 9/11 attacks the government issued
"Military
Police Field Manual #3-19.40, subtitled: Military Police
Internment/Relocation Operations." It would appear that this is the program
for new concentration camps in this country.

These are just a few of the pseudo-legal, actually unConstitutional measures
which have already been established to force an authoritarian government on
the American people.

Where is all this heading? Whether President Bush actually takes us to war
against Iraq or not, an excuse will be generated to turn the "useful idiots"
out into the streets in major cities all across the United States for what
they "think" will be a peaceful demonstration. However, in the forefront of
the mass will be a few well trained agitators who know precisely how to turn
a peaceful demonstration into mass carnage.

It will be a repeat of the rioting of the late 1960s, which older Americans
have forgotten and younger ones have never heard of. The police will be
restrained from taking effective steps against the ringleaders of the mobs.
The mass media, chiefly television, will propagandize the folks at home with
night after night of reports of the "massive rioting" taking place all
across
the U.S. Just as in the 60's, only those actually at the scene will know
that
for hours on end there was practically no activity whatsoever. However, ONCE
the TV cameras appear on the scene, the mobs are whipped up, the well
trained
"shock troops" of the left will swing into action. The police will be
bombarded with plastic bags of urine, with bags of excrement, with potatoes
through which long spikes have been thrust at all angles, with fist sized
rocks (a fist sized rock thrown by a strong young man has the impact of a
38cal. bullet). They will be assaulted in the front ranks by men (and women)
with double edged razor blades embedded in the toes of their shoes to kick
the police in the shins or any other part of the anatomy which can be
reached. Every effort will be made to force the police to react with major
force. The cameras will film ten or fifteen minutes of violent "mob action",
the TV crews will leave to show the film on the air that night and create
the
impression that this has been going on continuously AND to convince the
un-thinking public at home that their police cannot be effective. The drive
to discredit local police forces has been under way for well over three
decades. You may not remember it, but the mass media falsely characterized
the rioting at the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago as a "POLICE riot!"

Once there has been enough of this pre-conditioning of the mass of
Americans,
those in Washington will, regretfully(?) announce that they are being
"forced" to take immediate measures to quell the rioting. I suspect it will
be announced that the national guard would be called out but that they are
on
foreign shores fighting to "protect American interests." Since "the police
obviously can’t(?) handle the situation and the national guard is
unavailable" we will be told that it is necessary to bring in "foreign
troops" to restore order. I would be willing to bet good money that the
"foreign troops" to be brought in will turn out to be UN troops- troops from
some of the countries around the world who hate Americans. These UN troops
WILL RESTORE order ruthlessly and efficiently- just as they did in Katanga
many years ago. Civilians will be machine gunned, hospitals bombed or
burned,
large numbers of Americans rounded up on the flimsiest of excuses, etc.
Finally, our(?) government will announce that in order to maintain the
peace,
the Constitution will be formally suspended and the United States as a free
nation will cease to exist.

A bleak picture? You bet, but this is precisely what has happened in country
after country around the world. True, generally speaking the UN was not
openly involved in most cases but the conspirators have been working toward
this goal for well over one hundred years and will do everything in their
power to destroy freedom in this country and the rest of the world, once and
for all.

What can be done to stop the conspiracy? The ONLY thing which has the
slightest chance of slowing it down and ultimately stopping it is knowledge
and organization. The American people MUST be given this information as
widely and as rapidly as possible. You can help in that task by forwarding
this message to all your friends, relatives, acquaintances, etc.

Unfortunately, knowledge alone is NOT ENOUGH! Organization is absolutely
imperative. The conspiracy could not care less what you know about their
plans if you don’t do anything with that knowledge- especially if you don’t
work with others in an organized effort to alert people to what is coming.

Just as a well trained football team could run rampant against dozens of
unorganized individuals- no matter how well the individuals knew the rules
of
football- so, too, the well trained cadres of the conspiracy and the
controlled media would easily confound unorganized efforts of patriots no
matter how well organized and well intentioned they might be. In fact, in
most cases in the past the conspiracy has simply infiltrated the opposition
and led it up a blind alley.

To my knowledge, there is only ONE national organization which has been
openly speaking out against the conspiracy for over four decades. That is
the
John Birch Society! There are other national organizations which have been
fighting some aspect of the conspiracy’s activities but not one of them is
willing to use that dread word: CONSPIRACY! The time is long past when we
can
afford to ‘pussy-foot’ around the fact of conspiracy. It IS a REALITY and an
imminent threat.

The task before us is formidable and the time is growing ever shorter. To
get
information on how you can become more effective in this battle for freedom,
go to <A HREF="http://www.jbs.org/";>www.jbs.org</A> or call 1-800-JBS-USA1
(800-527-8721). Even if you have no
thought of ever joining the JBS, go there to get the factual information you
need to really get into the battle. For instance, you can get the two books
mentioned above at <A
HREF="http://www.aobs-store.com/";>www.AOBS-Store.com</A>. Lastly, for
up-to-date factual
information on a continuing basis, check out The New American Magazine at <A
HREF="http://www.thenewamerican.com/";>
www.TheNewAmerican.com</A>.

Will these actions positively save your freedoms and, quite possibly, your
life? That is an answer I cannot give! I CAN tell you, without a shadow of a
doubt in my mind, that if enough people DON’T "Get Involved" your chances of
remaining free are practically nil. Our enemies are strong, well financed,
well practiced and determined. If we are not just as determined our futures
are bleak, indeed! Don’t put yourself in the position of someday having to
explain to your children why you stood on the sidelines and watched their
futures being destroyed.

You have been warned! What you do with the information is up to you. I pray
that you will decide wisely.

"<A HREF="http://www.etherzone.com/";>Published originally at
EtherZone.com</A> : republication allowed with this
notice and hyperlink intact."

CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
screeds are unwelcomed. Substancenot soap-boxingplease!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright fraudsis used politically by different groups with