-Caveat Lector-

More of the tedious number crunching religious stuff.

But at last it beginning to make sense for me!

Thanks
John D. Miller
London, UK

PS Keyed this morning so unpolished.

No Blind Watch Maker

For many years I have wondered about the ‘Time Controls’ that have been set
into the clockwork mechanism of Earth’s journey in time that shows there is
a prearranged clockwork mechanism, and also shows that God is no Blind Watch
Maker.

Of course many of those teachers of the Christian religion are disinterested
in any idea that God has a serious time table, thus showing rather less
respect for God than they should. And most of others of no religious
inclination or persuasion will take little notice or care about the obvious
preplanned arrangements of the many ‘midnight hours’ that have been struck
throughout history, until that is they hear the bell toll themselves, and
then it will be too late so to speak.

OK, the clockwork mechanism of God’s calendar seems to be that of two
different Earth years, that is the 365.2422 days (or similar, for the Earth
is slowing down about 0.53 seconds per 100 years), and a year of 360 days
for the Earth’s twin, that is the metaphysical Earth, called Hades, where
many who die on Earth go to in their spiritual bodies. That is bodies that
seem to be rather similar to the body they had when alive, but bodies that
have entered into another set of four dimensions at death.

The 1,260 Day Count Down Clock

“But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the
time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be
increased. Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one
on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the
bank of the river. And [one] said to the man clothed in linen, which [was]
upon the waters of the river, How long [shall it be to] the end of these
wonders? And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters
of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven,
and sware by him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a time, times,
and an half; (1,260 days) and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the
power of the holy people, all these [things] shall be finished. And I heard,
but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what [shall be] the end of
these [things]? And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed
up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made
white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked
shall understand; but the wise shall understand.” Dan 12:4-10

So from Adam’s creation in 3871BC says I, and 3900 years before the
Crucifixion on Friday April 7th AD30, and 3871BC less 1656 years told in the
Book of Genesis, that is 1656 x 360 days is 1632.23 years, and so the Flood
began below says I, in May, 2239BC.

Noah’s Ark – Messiah 126

Counting from the door of Noah’s Ark being shut, seven days before the Flood
commenced, it was seemingly May 17th 2239BC and 2,268 years before Ascension
Day May 17th AD30. And 2,268 years is 18 x 126, thus the reference number
126 is the reference for the spirit person within all humanity, a spirit
that clothes a person’s soul, a spirit body called ‘a son of Man’. The life
of Christ from his circumcision on October 8th 6BC until Omer Day, that is
Passover, that is Saturday, April 8th AD30, the full day Christ was
preaching to the prisoners in the Earth below, is 12,600 days. That is
‘time, times and half a time’ x 10 times, which is 35 Earth years below. And
I repeat from when the door of Noah’s Ark was shut by God, to when the
Messiah stood upon the hillside near Jerusalem, 40 days after the
Crucifixion is 18 times 126 at 2268 Earth years above.

And the Flood below on Hades, lasted 372 days, + 7 days is 379 days, that is
May 30th 2238BC on the Earth above. And I say Noah and Co. ‘crossed over’
dimensions during the Flood, and arrived on the mountainside of Mount Ararat
(17,000 feet) during a local Flood on Earth. On the Earth’s twin below all
were dead, including the demonic spirits of the 11 feet giants who once
walked the Earth above.

The Clockwork Enigma of September 11th 2001

>From the end of the Flood on May 30th 2238BC when the door to Noah’s Ark was
opened and the rainbow appeared, until the destruction of the Twin Towers,
killing nearly 3,000 people on September 11th 2001 is 4,238.28236 years,
which by using the calendar of the Earth below, is 4,300 years of 360 days.
And 4300 x 430 feet is twice 924,500 square feet, the area covering the
Great Pyramid, the ‘Shroud’.

September 11th is day 253 of the year and 253 is made up of 126 and 127. And
Abraham’s wife Sarah, ‘the mother of kings’ died aged 127 years. The number
127, the reference for ‘Eve’ is formed out of 12.6 x 12.6 x 0.8 as 127.0080.

The Church was established on May 28th AD30, that is 12,650 days after the
circumcision of Jesus Christ on October 8th 6BC, and 12,650 x 2 is 12,600 +
12,700, that is Adam and Eve, or rather the Bridegroom Adam Two and the
Bride, the Church.

And the period from the ‘Rainbow’ to ‘9.11’ at 4,238.2823 years x 4,300
years (of 360 days) x about the number difference of the two periods at
61.7191 and squared twice, and divided by the Church reference at
1.2650000e+18 and squared x 10 the square root twice is 1260 x 1260 x 1260.
Thus the spiritual world of the Earth’s Twin is seen as the Twin Towers fall
on September 11th 2001, a date when the people walking and talking below
were covered by a ‘Time Shroud’ of 4,300 years after the Ark was covered by
a ‘Rainbow’.

The Clockwork for the Siege of Jerusalem, AD 70

I have also chosen an example of when the Jewish clock struck midnight and
the Temple of Yahweh was burn down, that is August 4th AD70; a time of
terror and death for God’s own people in the city of Jerusalem.

"But why dwell on the commonplace rubbish which the starving were driven to
feed upon, giver that what I have to recount is an act unparalleled in the
history of either the Greeks or the barbarians, and as horrible to relate as
it is incredible to hear?" Flavius Josephus (AD37-100) Jerusalem fell in
AD70 after a long siege, to a Roman army under Titus.

It was after the death of Herod Agrippa I, that the procurators were put
back in charge, however in AD66 the Jews rebelled against Roman rule. And in
AD70 after a 143 day siege, which began at Passover, a Roman military army
consisting of about 30,000 troops under the command of Titus entered the
city of Jerusalem. Most of the population and many of the large number of
Passover visitors who had been trapped in the city were brutally
slaughtered, with an estimated 600,000 people killed.

And as prophesied by Jesus Christ 40 years earlier, the magnificent ‘Herod's
Temple’ was set on fire on August 4th AD30 and was completely destroyed.

"And Jesus went out, and departed from the Temple: and His disciples came to
Him for to shew Him the buildings of the Temple. And Jesus said unto them,
"See ye not all these things? Verily I say unto you, there shall not be left
here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down." Matthew 24:1-2
KJV

Even Josephus commented that “the misfortunes of all men, from the beginning
of the world, if they be compared to these of the Jews [at the destruction
of Jerusalem], are not so considerable as they were.” The Jewish historian
Josephus certainly was aware of the other destructions of Jerusalem
portrayed in the Old Testament prior to AD70, a terror which eclipsed all
the others.

“No nation had ever piled up a guilt such as that of the Jews who were
chosen of God, infinitely blessed, and yet crucified God’s Son and trampled
upon all his further grace. No judgment had ever and can ever be so severe.
In the history of the world no judgment can be compared with this that wiped
out the Jews as a nation” R.C.H. Lenski, ‘The Interpretation of Matthew’.

Counting from the day the ‘Rainbow’ day of May 30th 2238BC until burning of
the Temple of Yahweh, Jerusalem on August 4th AD70 is 2,307.1794 Earth years
or 2,340.77558 Earth years of 360 days, number difference of about 33.59632.

And by multiplying the 2,307.1794 years x the 2,340.77558 years x the number
33.59632 is 181,440,000 and this is equivalent to 144,000 x 1,260 or 12 x 12
x 1,260,000.

And the reference number for Christ is 9333 and appears after entering the
GRID Code as 144. Thus the Son of Man, the Christ, watched as the Temple of
Yahweh was burnt to the crown, and hundreds of Jews killed. See the
Triumphal Arch of Titus, Rome, see the period from the ‘Rainbow to Titus as
an Antichrist’.

The Clockwork New State of Israel and 1260

Counting from the burning of the Temple on August 4th AD70 to the
commencement of the new State of Israel at midnight May 14th 1948 is
1,877.77822 Earth years or 1,905.12181 Earth years of 360 days, a difference
is about the number 27.3435.

And multiply 1,877.77822 x 1,905.12181 x 27.34356 and multiplied by the
‘Rainbow’ period of 181,440,000 and squared x 4 is the Son of Man at
1.2600000e+33.

So the business of the Old Testament and New Testament’s important time
period of 1,260 days, that of ‘time, times and half a time’ is self evident
when looking at the ‘Time Controls’ that have been set into the clockwork
mechanism of Earth’s journey in time that show there is a prearranged
clockwork mechanism, and for me definitely shows that God is no Blind Watch
Maker.

http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
 <A HREF="http://archive.jab.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>