-Caveat Lector-
In a message dated 3/13/03 8:16:33 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I know Amazon has Sutton's books but I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised to see my Borders carrying it.  I am very familiar with their "conspiracy" section - mostly UFO and Atlantis books - and get a little thrill to see worthy and substantive books added. Even though I have a copy I almost feel compelled to buy it so that the PTB at Borders get a clue and perhaps add others of note. Of course when the new Sitchin or Hal Lindsey book comes out my there will be no room on their shelf for books on the real conspiracy.

Yes, I was told by many that I wouldn't be able to get ASE into Borders or B&N, but times and "greed" win. Michael Moore's books are an example of the stores having to carry something that some would rather they didn't. America's Secret Establishment (ASE) has been in print since 1986 and this is the first time for any of Sutton's 20+ books to get into these stores.

Wes, was it in their new release section upfront or stashed back in the stacks?

Please, folks ifin ya can pick-up a copy at your local Borders or B&N, I am receiving no press at all. We have sent out press releases and such. The mainstream wouldn't even run an obit on Tony.  With Antony passed on, radio stations are not willing to interview the publisher they say want the author. Alex Jones will not answer my emails or request for air-time and he asked Tony, when he was alive. Tony said no and suggested that Alex interview me, no response from Alex. Neither will Rense or George N/Art Bell. They have had Robbin's on but they won't even answer emails from myself and others. Rense has articles written by me without attribution, one even edited to take out references to myself, but refuses to answer emails or inquiries into apperances. It is mighty convenient for some that Tony is gone, three weeks after the book was printed and then Robbin's whitewash came along.

Thanks

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>