Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:25:39 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: undisclosed-recipients:  ;
Subject: {attack} Say goodbye to the U.N.

    IF YOU'RE RECEIVING TOO MUCH MAIL,

Send email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

YOU CAN ALSO READ IT ON THE WEB.
This message and all others, just in case your get too happy with your delete key, are
archived at http://www.topica.com/lists/USAttacked/read

Rich Martin
Moderator

 \/   \/   \/   \/   \/   \/   \/   \/

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=31609

WJPBR Email News List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Bald Eagle, The Bird of Freedom
Glides , gazing, calm and sure!

Say goodbye to the U.N.
1:00 a.m. Eastern

  America is beginning to see it. There's no place for the United States in
the United Nations. As I say in my new book, "<A
HREF="http://www.shopnetdaily.com/store/item.asp?ITEM_ID=1052";>Taking America
Back</A>," it's time
for all Americans to stand up tall against the march toward global political
and economic unions that afford the American people no accountability, that
recognize no inalienable rights and that create supranational governments
that can only lead to tyranny on a worldwide scale. Globalism represents
government encroachment's final frontier. Having proved itself totally
incapable of guarding individual rights, personal freedom and national
sovereignty even under the best of circumstances, as in the United States,
globalists intend to take their social-engineering and wealth-transfer
experiments worldwide. By definition, it is un-American to submit sovereign
citizens of the United States to laws, treaties, regulations and foreign
authorities to which they have no accountability. Last time I checked, we
Americans don't elect any representatives to the United Nations or any other
global body. World government is a profoundly un-American idea. And, worse
yet, the global conspirators – and there is simply no other way to describe
them – are planning to hand over control of our lives and livelihoods to
worldwide authorities who would like nothing better than to see America
knocked down a notch or two, all in the name of "leveling the playing field."
They'll use any means necessary to get us there – including lying about and
hyping crises, both real and imagined, such as global warming, AIDS and
overpopulation. They are all just means to an end. And what is that end? It's
the further centralization and consolidation of power – this time on a
worldwide scale. That's what all these multinational treaties are really
about. They are moving us toward global governance – away from the
constitutional principles and foundations of the American republic, away from
limited government, away from checks and balances. Many Americans still buy
the lie that only a worldwide body such as the United Nations can really move
the world closer to peace. It's not only the latest developments that show
that to be a lie. The track record of the international body over many years
is abysmal to say the least. For example, remember the horror of the Rwanda
tribal genocide in 1994? In a few months, as many as 1 million people were
killed. Who was the United Nations secretary-general back then? It was an
Egyptian by the name of Boutros Boutros-Ghali. He and the U.N. were
criticized for standing by while the slaughter took place. But less known is
the fact that Boutros-Ghali actually played a leading role in supplying
weapons to the Hutu regime that carried out the campaign of genocide against
the Tutsi tribe during his tenure as top executive at the U.N. As minister of
foreign affairs in Egypt, Boutros-Ghali facilitated an arms deal in 1990,
which was to result in $26 million of mortar bombs, rocket launchers,
grenades and ammunition being flown from Cairo to Rwanda. The arms were used
by Hutus in attacks which led to up to a million deaths. And that's really
the problem with these international government bodies. The U.N. is not just,
as many Americans suspect, a group of incompetent busybodies. It is, instead,
a global criminal enterprise determined to shift power away from individuals
and sovereign nation-states to a small band of unaccountable international
elites. Here are some of the ways the U.N. has tread on U.S. sovereignty in
recent years:
The U.N. has designated American geographic wonders from Niagara Falls to the
Grand Canyon to Lake Tahoe as "World Heritage Areas," and instructed the
citizens of the United States on how we should behave around these
"international" treasures.
The United States Army has, in the case of Bosnia and elsewhere, been drafted
into service to the U.N. Michael New, a serviceman who swore allegiance to
the Constitution and the United States when he signed up for duty, refused to
don U.N. colors and serve under U.N. command. He was court-martialed and
dishonorably discharged for his principled and logical stand.
The U.N. sent an investigator from Senegal into the United States to look
into capital punishment as a human-rights abuse based on a Geneva-based
commission's report about an increase in U.S. executions, racism in the use
of the death penalty and other complaints. Now's the time to stand up for our
sovereignty and our individual rights by demanding that we withdraw from the
U.N. and, most importantly of all, stop funding this madness with U.S.
taxpayer dollars.

<A HREF="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">Joseph Farah's</A> nationally syndicated column
originates at WorldNetDaily,
where he serves as editor and chief executive officer.

To those who have taken the Oath, Remember the Oath!
To those who have not and believe in the Constitution,
Take a similar Oath now to the Constitution!
Remember that those who make laws contrary to the Constitution,
Those who enforce laws contrary to the Constitution,
And those who give orders contrary to the Constitution,
Have become domestic enemies of the Constitution!
It doesn't take a Judge or a lawyer to know the difference!

"I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE
CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC;
THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY
THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE
OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF
MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD."

Fighting For Faith, Freedom and the Constitution!
<A HREF="http://www.americafirstparty.org/";>Join the America First Party</A>
<A HREF="http://www.americafirstparty.org/";>http://www.americafirstparty.org</A>

    Sign the petitions for Redress of Grievances
The Petition of Redress Relating to the FEDERAL INCOME TAX, to the Federal
Reserve, to the WAR POWERS CLAUSES and to the "USA PATRIOT ACT."
<A
HREF="http://www.givemeliberty.org/FreedomDrive/Redress/SignPetitions.htm";>http://www.givemeliberty.org/FreedomDrive/Redress/SignPetitions.htm</A>

Join the We The People Congress
<A
HREF="http://www.givemeliberty.org/donations/congress.asp";>http://www.givemeliberty.org/donations/congress.asp</A>

Want to be on our lists?  Write at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for a menu of our lists
or for copy of Declaration of Independence, Preamble and Constitution
on MS Word!  Write to same address to be off lists!Â

For political commentary columns, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rich Martin (817) 297-7735

Wondering what you missed?
Check out the archives at:

Check out the Slick Archive