From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Prudy L
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 7:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] The Maid and the Ogre

I hope you picked up the link you asked for.  It's on one of the e-mails with this subject.

  Yes, I think when you teach a people that some people mean no more than cockroaches, you are appealing to the most base instinct.  I'm surprised you mention that Israel is a small country.  Yes it is.  I've always wondered why the Israeli authorities, knowing that Israel is a small country, did not try to turn it into a kind of Mecca for Jews from all over the world.  Instead they trucked Jews into Israel by the thousands seeing to it that they were settled there.  Since the Palestinians already lived there, this could only cause a severe shortage of what the Nazi's used to call "liebenspahn."  That's probably misspelled, since I don't know German, but it translates to "living space."   The Israeli therefore decided that the Palestinians had to go.

Israel has proceded to carry "man's inhumanity to man" to very high levels.  Encouraging this kind of thing will leave you with individuals who discover they find enjoyment in their work.  The ratio of Palestinian deaths to Israeli deaths makes it obvious that the Israeli are much more efficient in their killing methods.  In our old South, they didn't bulldoze houses, they set them on fire.  They didn't usually let the folks who lived there out first.  If they did manage to get out, they were frequently lynched or shot.   When I lived in Georgia some years ago, a friend found the body of a Black man at the side of the road.  He had obviously been hit by a car.  He called the police when he got to his office, and they asked him if he had hit him.  He said no, and they said okay, they'd send someone to pick up the corpse in a little while.  Blacks walking along a country road could be considered fair game by any white folks who were on the prod, half-drunk or just in a mood to party.  Remind you of anything?  Prudy

<A HREF="">www.ctrl.org</A> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER ========== CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please! These are sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis- directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said, CTRLgives no endorsement to the validity of posts, and always suggests to readers; be wary of what you read. CTRL gives no credence to Holocaust denial and nazi's need not apply.

Let us please be civil and as always, Caveat Lector. ======================================================================== Archives Available at: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html <A HREF="">Archives of [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>