-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:16:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Party of Citizens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Bob S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [THE-DIALECTIC-OF-THE-DIALECTIC] Re: Jewish Anthropology

In Canada it is a crime to promote hatred toward an "identifiable group"
(outside of fair-comment discussions on religion etc. which are specified)
and it takes only ONE fatality as a result of the hate campaign to
establish that a genocide has begun. Why wait until millions are killed?
Sections 318-19 Criminal Code of Canada.

If the power elite in Canada were to target an identifiable group like
Palestinians with hate and then follow through on a program which caused
death to any number of them, that would be a hate crime.

POC

     ********* <http://www.geocities.com/partyofcitizens> **********

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003, Bob S. wrote:

> [...]
>
> You JewNazis have cut down Pal farmers olive trees, depriving them
> from being able to make living -- in order to cause them to leave
> their homes & land which you EVIL Jews covet.
>
> You JewNazis shoot Pals & then deprive them of medical care to
> exterminate the people whose land you EVIL Jews covet.
>
> You JewNazis provoke Pals in every way you can -- Sharon going to
> Noble Sanctuary which you EVIL Jew control thru theft -- in order to
> provoke righteous Pal rage, so that you EVIL Jews can kill more of
> the people, many of them children, whose land you covet.
>
> I UTTERLY HATE Zionism & I sincerely hope Zionists Last Stand comes
> soon when Arabs & maybe other Muslims hunt down & SEND STRAIGHT TO
> HELL every JewNazi occupier of Palestine (including 'Israel') they
> find!
>
> Riain the one-armed devout Jew who posted lotsa X-rated pics on
> Zionism2:
> the  Khazars, a Turkic tribe of the Russian steppes, who adopted
> Judaism in the early  Middle Ages.

> among the Levites and, particularly, the Cohanim, are based on
> biological  reality. Yes, not all modern Cohanim are descended from
> the same historical  male, but many are-- far more than would be
> expected through random chance.
>
> Bob:
> > > THE COHENS/COHNS/KANES!!!! Thanx for bringing up, Ríain!!!!!!!!!
>
> Riain is my favorite Irish warthog/cockhound (he says Wolfhound)
> Zionist queer piss fetishist & spank fetishist! Riain is expert at
> Jew Cursing! He's Jew Cursed me SOUNDLY. <chuckling>
>
> Bob (Three Stooges fan, all 4 were Jews, Shemp is my fave):
> > > I joke that Murray (or Izzy or Manny or Irving or Moe or Larry
> or Curly etc.) Cohen has Ark of Covenant hidden in his apartment in
> the Bronx &  is waiting for demolition of Noble Sanctuary & building
> of Temple of Solomon  Version Three on current site of Noble
> Sanctuary to return Ark of Covenant to new  version Temple.
>
> > > Then not just Temple Mount Faithful
> http://www.templemountfaithful.org
> but ALL JEWS can resume Jew voodoo / animal sacrifice in universal
> Jew devolution!!!!!!!!
>
> >This is just insane.
>
> I agree! Temple Mount Faithful & other JewNazis in Palestine who
> have revived Jew Voodoo / animal sacrifice are insane. EVILLY
> INSANE!!!!!!!
>
> Still if one is orthodox Jew then one believes that world Jewry, all
> Jews in the world, remain ritually unclean until Jewish priests do
> ritual Jew Voodoo/animal sacrifice in THE Temple in Jerusalem to
> make world Jewry ritually clean again.
>
> I'm not making this SHIT up! I'll document more, if requested, NY
> Jew-boy!
>
> Bob loves arguing & ranting
>

> ***** Let us talk about what we are not supposed to talk about until we know
> good-speak from bad-speak; Whitehouse moronspeak from smartspeak. What is the code
> of totem and taboo under Whitehouse-Orwellian "newspeak" as it was called in 1984?

Buy No Snore & Get a Good Night's Sleep. Natural Oral Spray -- $24.95
(1 bottle, 1 month supply, with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil & more).
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2881&lp=h515.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2oMABA/nuYGAA/ySSFAA/KlSolB/TM

www.ctrl.org