From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Steve Wingate
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 8:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Anti-Gay Hate Messages -was- WARNING: U.N. Group in
'showdown' with religion

-Caveat Lector-

It is also written in the bible that women are unclean and should cover
their heads.
However, these are words of men. Everything in the Bible cannot be taken
literally.
Sometimes people say stupid stuff and someone writes it down. Does this
mean your God has
ordained this? I hope not. People are too flakey to be spokesmen for
God, not that there
actually is one. I challenge anyone here to prove there is God. You
cannot because it
does not exist.

If the ET who called himself God did not like gays, it's likely because
he wanted 'his
people' to be fruitful and multiply. Notice he did not say be like fruit
and reproduce
thyself. (Sorry. ;-)

Steve

On 10 Aug 2003 at 20:29, Bob Cooper wrote:

> Suggestion:  Read the entire first chapter of the book of Romans.  Not
> only does the Word specifically condemn homosexuality/lesbianism but
it
> also condemns those who “accept” it, thus approve of it as a way of
> life.  God inspired it, God wrote it through men, God has the
sovereign
> authority to establish “right” morals for “right” living, God’s Word
is
> inerrant and infallible.  That’s enough for me.

--------------------------------------
ANOMALOUS IMAGES AND UFO FILES
http://www.anomalous-images.com

www.ctrl.org
CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!   These
are
directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups
with
major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and
thought.

www.ctrl.org