-Caveat Lector-

At 12:39 AM 10/6/03, you wrote:
>-Caveat Lector-
>
>Wingate, if that's your real name: you have shown
>yourself as a paranoid and now you are showing
>yourself as a dangerous paranoid by posting death
>threats. The moderator should remove you from this
>list immediately.
>.

The same coward Steve Wingate who, besides kicking people off his SNET list for
telling it like it is, without so much as an explanation, hiding behind his awesome
power as a moderator of a damned declining discussion list, and who uses his SNET list
for his personal Bigotry against anything Christian, and has the symptoms of Juvenile
Control Freak Disease, seems to have such a desire and fetish for wanting to
exterminate people and muttering death threats in his drunken, after-midnight stupor.

To wit :