Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Gingrich: U.S. Went Off a Cliff in Iraq (DU)

-Caveat Lector- As Professor Sutton said, these guys go to war to lose. As my Branch-Chief in the CIA-father told me, Vietnam was about drugs and that "they" were playing out a lose scenario and the "they" were secret societies. My father told me that in the late sixities. He left the CIA in the 50's because of narcotics trafficking.

Because of the situation in Iraq, will there arise a clamor for either NATO or UN oversight? The Vietnam "War" was exploited by many folks in many ways, Connecticut arms manufacturers and the psy-war folks used in to create and nuture divisions among the populace, emotional idealogue drain-offs - both right and left. These guys know how to "play" war well ...

You really don't get it McFraud, but then your "persona" wouldn't be worth much if it did.

What "they" wish us to believe is really getting rather far-fetched and the majority are not buying and dissaffection is growing daily. I am sure there will be attempts to hijack and redirect and possibly massive "terrorist" strikes, especially the west coast, but they won't work. The culture far exceeds "their" ability to control. The future that is coming down the pike includes complete exposure of the secret societies their crimes and corruptions. Beaware of where you stand when change proceeds.

Peace,