Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 22:58:55 -0800
From: Paul Blumstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Recipient List Suppressed:  ;
Subject: [JBirch] ALERT: YALE UNIVERSITY GUN SURVEY

ALERT: YALE UNIVERSITY GUN SURVEY

This one I strongly suggest you answer.  It will no doubt be used
against us if we don't influence it substantially.

Someone at Yale University's School of Law has a "social" survey
online.

It takes about five minutes and has a LARGE SECTION at the end
regarding the Second Amendment and gun ownership.

Here is a chance to make your views known.

Give it a try at:
<http://islandia.law.yale.edu/ss/wsb.dll/braman/survey4.htm>http://islandia.law.yale.edu/ss/wsb.dll/braman/survey4.htm

The opinions expressed on this forum are those of the authors of the articles posted.
The John Birch Society has no responsibility for anything that is posted on this
forum. The OFFICIAL John Birch Society web page is a www.jbs.org "Look alike" clone
pages, run by others, violate JBS policy. Visit The New American at
www.thenewamerican.com

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Edmund Burke 1729-1797

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who still have
swords."Get FAST unlimited reliable uncensored internet service for $9.95 per month
No Setup Fees.
No Contracts.
No limit on email groups.
5 email accounts at no additional cost.