-Caveat Lector-

For sanity's sake, why would you turn to Shannon to tell you about Jews
when you can call the nearest synagogue or go on line and ask your
questions at many sites.  Life is  complicated.  Simplistic views come
from simplistic people.  What all Jews have in common is a long history
and that's about it.  Like a tree, there are many branches and the
shoots of branches veer off and then cross each other.  A family who for
many generations follows the secular only line may have children who
jump off and go to the Orthodox branch or to the Conservative branch for
example.  Families who are Orthodox for many generations may find
themselves with a child who goes off and lands on another branch.  Many
Jews intermarry, thinking the religious part is superfluous, but then
their children may search for their roots and start studying the
religious aspect.  People who are Conservative may take the Jewish
religion more seriously than someone who is born Orthodox but takes it
for granted.  The complexity of the Jewish community can be overwhelming
from the outside.  When seen from the inside, from someone who is
Jewish, each one thinks they know what Judaism is about, and of course
it always corrolates with what that person believes.  How many branches
of Orthodox Judaism do you think there are?  The best way to understand
Jews is to start by checking out how many different political parties
there are in Israel.
http://www.us-israel.org/jsource/Politics/partytoc.html.

Some are tiny.  Some are larger.  Many get together to form coalitions.
The number of different parties in such a small country shows the
fiercely independent character of Jews.  Some are secular.  Some are
religious.  Some are a combination.  It makes our Democrats vs
Republicans system here in the US seem like mind-controlled zombies.
This fiercely independent nature of Jews is why the one-worlders want to
do away with the Jews.  It's why the European Union under Solana fights
Israel.

I looked to the Jews against Zionism website and found they were just a
small sect.  Someone has expanded their image via the internet.  From
what I know, they may not know how their image has been expanded by
someone on the inside of their movement in that they are not people who
spend much time on the internet.