-Caveat Lector-

Apparent inconsistencies here could be explained by clever use of
sematic/linguistic wordsmithing ? (tho' I have no evidence to suggest
that they do so in this case).

Maybe some of the '12 US soldiers' carried away from the scene as
described by witnesses were not US miltary or std GI - although three of
them were (as stated).

Many reports out there suggest that there are plenty of civilian
personnel and other mercenary organisations (essentially privatised
special ops military units, or release-deal inmates) being employed to
serve either with, or even instead of, the US Army.

Thinks ?.....

T.

www.ctrl.org