From: David Crockett Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: USA President George Walker Bush (fax cc attn White House Chief of Staff
Andrew Card) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Rainbow Uprising Campaign Proposed Jerusalem Peace Pole Ceremonies
and The American Peace March
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 2:01 PM

RE:  Proposed Jerusalem Peace Pole Ceremonies
"To Unite the Three Faiths of Jerusalem in Peace"
Cesar Chavez La Paz Community, Keene CA, June 21
Rainbow World Family Gathering Camp CA, July 5
Sacramento State Capitol East Lawn, July 9
Oraibi Wash, Hopi indigenous nation AZ, July 11
White House Lawn, July 18
Jerusalem Israel, July 21
Babylon Iraq, July 25

A Global Emergency Alert Response --

The Rainbow Uprising Campaign 2004:

"A spiritual practice of self-purification for an uprising of
consciousness to a higher level from which solutions to
problems can be seen."  (proper English for "intifada")

Open letter of June 15, 2004, to:

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814
Attn: Governor's Scheduling Office
Fax: 916-323-xxx
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 916-445-2841
General Fax: 916-445-4633

Cc: Andrew Card, White House Chief of Staff
via Fax:  202-456-xxxx

I volunteer as an American Peacemaker for Global Peace Now.
Please help me in this mission and read my appeal here.  If Governor
Schwarzenegger and President Bush participate July 9 and July 18
as proposed here, this mission will succeed without fail.  If not, it will
succeed anyway with sufficient public support.

In 1967 I was married in Bel Air Presbyterian Church, the church of
President Ronald Reagan whom I saw at several services there while
he was Governor of California and with whom I share the heartfelt belief
in the innate goodness of humankind, as depicted by the words on
his tomb shown on television lately.  Of that marriage was born my
eldest son who is now a pilot with United Airlines but from whom I
am estranged due to my apparently Quixotic dedication to the cause
of peace and harmony among all of humankind.

I use my Christian name David Crockett Williams to honor my great
grandfather and my late father, for whom I was so named at birth.
My Islamic name is Daoud ibn Daoud (David son of David) given in
1963, when I embraced Islam, by my teacher of Islam and Sufism
who was associated with the (now) Islamic Center of Southern
California and who taught Koran at my alma mater California State
University at Northridge where I earned my Bachelor of Science
degree with honors in Chemisty in 1967. My Buddhist name is
Karma Tsering Thrchen given March 5, 1977, after the Refuge
Ceremony in Santa Barbara given by His Holiness Karmapa when
I was accompanied there by one of the disciples of my Guruji, the late
Most Venerable Nichidatsu Fujii who was also called Guruji by his
friend and associate Mahatma Gandhi.  My father's spiritual teacher
was Sri Sathya Sai Baba since the late 1960's, which helped inspire
me to author the equations of my "chemical physics of consciousness
theory" called the Tetron Thesis (1974-77) that introduces to science
the concepts of the "absolute identity function" and Tetron as the
"human mind's consciousness orientation function of light" per an
overlooked property of the nature of light, ie, the C in E=mC^2, fulfilling
my 1973 vision quest for a way to scientifically correct how humanity
understands and applies the nature of faith and belief itself.
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/tetron1.html

This week I am putting my possessions in storage and preparing to
offer my life to the above schedule, to fulfill what I have seen since
1978 as my life's mission of spiritually uniting the Three Faiths of
Jerusalem in Peace, using the vehicle of the Peace Pole Ceremony
as interpreted and practiced since 1978 when introduced to me at
the Rainbow World Family Gathering in Oregon that year and which
this year will be taking place at Bear Camp Flat near Likely CA,
July 1-7, 2004  http://www.welcomehome.org
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/peacepole.html
http://www.peacepagoda.org - http://www.dharmawalk.org

Next Monday the June 21st Summer Solstice I will offer the Peace
Pole Ceremony at the Cesar Chavez La Paz Community nearby
here as an interfaith prayer to help this mission succeed on the above
schedule, to which end I am abandoning all other activities and seeking
no reward other than its success.  But for this to succeed the support
and prayers of all who care are needed.   Verily, this is a test of my
theory, a scientific experiment in the power of faith and belief as
applied both through prayer and such paranormal phenomena as the
psychokinetic metal bending associated with Uri Geller and the many
such paranormal events over these past seven decades in the lifetime
of Sathya Sai Baba of India with whom I spoke in September 1996 and
received his message.  http://www.sathyasai.org
http://www.saibabamiracles.com

This is the proposal that will be discussed in councils at this annual
spiritual gathering for peace and love among all humanity, the
Rainbow Gathering of The Tribes:

Jerusalem Peace Pole Ceremonies
"To Unite the Three Faiths of Jerusalem in Peace"
Cesar Chavez La Paz Community, Keene CA, June 21
Rainbow World Family Gathering Camp CA, July 5
Sacramento State Capitol East Lawn, July 9
Oraibi Wash, Hopi indigenous nation, July 11
White House Lawn, July 18
Jerusalem Israel, July 21
Babylon Iraq, July 25

If Governor Schwarzenegger participates in the circle of hands
ceremony on the State Capitol Lawn outside his office July 9 at 11am
this will certainly inspire President Bush to also participate July 18 in
this ecumenical prayer offering in format of the sacred circle ceremony
utilized by so many indigenous spiritual cultures around the world, a
simple contribution for this last year of the United Nations International
Decade of the World's Indigenous Peoples (1995-2004) inaugurated
by our Global Peace Walk 1995 from New York to San Francisco, and
in respect of the United Nations International Decade for a Culture of
Peace and Nonviolence for the Children of the World initiated by the UN
2000 Year for Creating a 21st Century Culture of Peace inaugurated
by our Global Peace Walk 2000 from San Francisco to the UN in NYC.
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000/gpw.html

2001-2010 is the "International Decade for a Culture of
Peace and Non-Violence for The Children of The World"
http://www.unesco.org/manifesto2000/default.asp?part=IND/USA/585/QCW
-- United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization --

My suggestion for the Governor and President is that their prayer for
those occasions include the reading of the prayer of Cesar Chavez:

"Show me the suffering of the most miserable;
So I will know my people's plight.
Free me to pray for others;
For you are present in every person.
Help me take responsibility for my own life;
So that I can be free at last.
Grant me courage to serve others;
For in service there is true life.
Give me honesty and patience;
So that I can work with other workers.
Bring forth song and celebration;
So that the Spirit will be alive among us.
Let the Spirit flourish and grow:
So that we will never tire of the struggle.
Let us remember those who have died for justice;
For they have given us life.
Help us love even those who hate us;
So we can change the world."

The American Peace March on The Red Road to Peace
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/American-Peace-March

With the intent to demonstrate and promote the Peace Walk
as a spiritual practice of physical prayer, instead of the usual
"protest" type peace walks, as per Guruji's example, that all
over the world now people can use this kind of peace walk
prayer ceremony to demonstrate examples and teachings
for a Global Culture of Peace, The Red Road to Peace project
was initiated at the entrance of the Cesar Chavez La Paz
Community on August 24, 2003, to end walking back there
arriving October 31, 2004, the observed "Dia de los Muertos"
holiday honoring our ancestors and those who have died before
us.  To begin the final year of the UN Decade of the World's
indigenous peoples a Sacred Pipe Ceremony was conducted
on United Nations Day, October 24, 2003, by a Sundancer of the
Lakota tradition at the Washington Monument to recognize it as
a "symbol of the true spirit of America" in the way analogously
that the Peace Pole is a symbol of the message of peace per
Eastern cultures, a placemarker for prayer ceremonies and symbol
of the "spiritual pillar" innate as conscience in the human mind. That
"Ceremony to Rededicate the Washington Monument as the Symbol
of The True Spirit of America" was conducted to begin a year long
campaign per above under auspices of The American Peace March
to end October 24, 2004, at the Washington Monument offering this
kind of ecumenical circle of hands prayer ceremony for global peace.

So far this American Peace March "vision" has not been accepted
and is now proposed to start an accelerated non-contiguous route from
California after the Rainbow Gathering with walkers conducting under
these auspices The American Peace March in towns and cities all
across the country and around the world ending at the Washington
Monument on October 24, 2004.

After my introduction to this peace walk as prayer ceremony genre
in 1976, I have been inspired by my internship experience at Walt
Disney Studios (1959-63), under auspices of the Boy Scout Explorer
Post 25 that Walt sponsored for sons of studio employees, that the
peace walk event with accompanying staging encampment would
be a good way to fulfill Walt Disney's original vision for what instead
became Disney World in Florida.  His original idea was a theme park
which was divided in sections representing and depicting various
cultures and languages around the world with each language being
spoken in each section, music and entertainment and food etc in each
section representing the various cultures, so that a trip to the park would
be like a miniature trip around the world for better understanding of the
various cultures of humanity.  If a long distance peace walk were
comprised of international volunteers camping together and offering
programs at a nightly stage along the route, demonstrating how they
can get along and solve problems and understand one another in
that rigorous kind of event, this kind of event could be made into
a variety of television programs with spin-off product lines that would
demonstrate how to create a global culture of peace and easily become
"the most popular television show ever".

This is my prayer, this is my proposal, please offer your support by
taking whatever action conscience dictates.

Love for All and All for Love

Global Emergency Alert Response 2000
http://www.angelfire.com/on/GEAR2000

David Crockett Williams